Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

100 gold reward for Facebook invite not working

Vinnie Di Maggio

I've repeatedly invited tens of Facebook friends to the game and my game account is connected to my Facebook account. Yet I never saw any reward and the game still prompts me to invite a friend so I can get 100 gold.

What is happening here?

Morbid Death

The function worked for me but never got the reward just like you.

Can't take the invite back. So they win I guess.

Not to mention my brother who I invited bought that subscription pack that Chase reckons they are looking at removing some how. What does that even mean. They gone roll back a new player that most definitely will not start again?

You should start a poll man, how many people have actually received the invite reward.

gloock2

I tried this like month before, also didn't worked for me and i know few more friends who also tried and didn't get anything.. it seems fair for them to change reward when they want or don't give it at all.

LAGRIMA

i invite like 12 people already months ago and still haven get nothing for it and they are olmost level 40 already all of them tell me what wrong whit that i want the prizes you promise me for invite people to play and spend money in your game i need them asap i email support about it like 1,month ago and still no anwers for them i still waiting

Morbid Death

Ignoring a thread does not make it disappear. This is bug leads you to believe you get rewards for bringing friends and customers. They get the customers - and you get ignored when inquiring.

This needs to be fixed.

And if you are so money hungry make it so that you earn rewards when people you invite spend. That's the oldest working trick in the book.