Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

12hrs Shield

How about that? Give us the option to defend our self with half of the cost .. or even 45 gold which is more than a half ...
Could be usefull in my opinion ....
Or even allow us to buy shield per hour ...

lobsterboy

A shield by the hour would be perfect. A 12 hour shield would be extremely helpful. I can't see either of those happening, since it enables people to easily protect their resources 24/7. I'm pretty sure this would hurt the business model.

A shield by the hour would be perfect. A 12 hour shield would be extremely helpful. I can't see either of those happening, since it enables people to easily protect their resources 24/7. I'm pretty sure this would hurt the business model.
As mentioned this forum allready before , And in my experience also i never saw a player with too much res when attacking him neither a player with no resource at all ... so i think the game just cap the ammount you can take from a raid and also give a minimum in case the player with a shield ...
So if we talking about res i think this is not something that should bother the devp...

Pyro

Join an up coming cartel, guerrillaz only 3 members shy of 1st war.. All are welcome

Mike Toreno

This 12 hour shield is activated by the System Cartel immediately after

ur Finca/Base is raided.

This shield is deactivated if u choose to revenge attack or raid a rss center.

double pownage

Offer smaller shields but put weekly limit on it so people use em when they really need and not abuse them

Make special shields for spenders so they can attack people with shield on