2 friends looking for active cartel

Ukgate13

2 active guys looking for an active cartel we are 28-29 level with 300+ points we are daily online and getting stronger every day any cartel that need extra players?

Bogan

Check out Cartel De Oz jr
It’s a new cartel but it’s the junior cartel to Australia’s number 1 cartel

Capo El Carnicero

Come and join Cartel koks! Me and my 3 friends are very active, but we created our cartel just recently. We need more people to start wars. Upside is, that our cartel is young, and there are high ranks to be grabbed! Try us, if you like it, stay, if you don't, good luck! We are very communicative and commited to this game! We also have WhatsApp group if you are interested.

Elias Alfaro

2 active guys looking for an active cartel we are 28-29 level with 300+ points we are daily online and getting stronger every day any cartel that need extra players?
Ukgate take a look at Southern Shiners, active mid level cartel. I’m level 56, with over 7k medals. My game name is ealfaro83.

Malik Asad

I'll recommend you Vice Lords Empire (Level 59). Best in the region with +7 extra Energy and extra Sicario.

$haBanG

Yo listen work hard at getting to 30 ok and come over to Canadian Bang! We took off flying and we are the best active cartel in Canada look we made 13 place in less then a month cause I built a massive power house provingbto many cartels this is where to be. And people listen my skills at this game make me a leader and I’m just an equal but my game is firreal come over when you get there say Bang! Bang! And you’ll be warned into home quickly

Ana

Hi there, come join El ****** Cartel (Gr*ngo where * is i), our top players are 46 and we have a great atmosphere and help other players. You match our requirements to join. See you both soon!

Last edited:

$haBanG

Hi there, come join El ****** Cartel, our top players are 46 and we have a great atmosphere and help other players. You match our requirements to join. See you both soon!
Lmfao el ****** um sorry I think it’s the other way around and you need to come here and hurry up if you guys wait I won’t let you ! Recognize the true crew give up start new with a winning texmcord and all star line up