Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A list of frustrating problems after updates in NARCOS

tester

Outpost out leveling players. Not that I can't really take them, for now, but how can we believe them when they can't do something simple as this.:

• "Changes were made to Outposts that appear on a player's map so they do not outlevel players."
They said in the update they fixed that, wait for the map to reset and so on. But still i'm getting 6 levels higher then me outpost.

I invested a lot of $ in this game but this is just stupid.

Not FUN anymore. I bet not even for pay to win players. FTX got too greedy and now ppl will start leaving.

Here's a list of stupid things you've done:

War rewards not even covering troops cost. And war take too long.
Very low resources for attacking other players. But you lose a HUGE amount, bunker is useless.I get it, greed to make more money.
Can't save resources for big upgrades, have to keep shield on all the time.
With shield on you cant attack.
Then you make updates and increase those things, again.
Then you nerf FB and scorpio, after ppl invest a lot of money.
Then you make updates that don't work.
Then you have no customer service.

Talents: that is just STUPID. Me and other players in clan have invested tens of thousand gold in talents. that's probably close to 70k gold (70000). Do you know how many times we got 20% FB? ZERO Or 5/5 building health on defense.
Talents are lottery, but you decreased chance to get something ok, like firebombs or missile dmg, or building health.
I am not gonna drop 100 000-200 000 gold to get max talents on my sicarios, ofense X12 and defense , that is just ridiculous. That's close to 10 000-20 000 Euros in gold and not even guaranteed. Are you serious? I'll buy a car.

Either make the game Fun and fair for both type players, Free and Pay to WIN, or a lot of people will leave.

I am not against paying, but you just make us throw the money down the sink, then change it in the next update ( to make the game fair and fun, lmao)

Radu

Good points. With respect to the outposts, the update is a joke. I'm level 42 and I have after the update on my map outposts with 54 level. Wtf? I understand that besides making the game unplayable, in their search for money, the game representatives are also lying us.

Well, until the moment you stop this ******** with us, your clients = your main source of income, I would not invest any cent in this game anymore.

Keep in touch.

A pissed client.

Android

I've just spent bunch of gold for a talent fusion (again) and all I was getting was useless talents 1-3/5 (oh, wait, I got 4/5 iron production boost also), had to settle for 3/5 talent. This is stupid and frustrating, I've spent 2500 gold on just two slots, and got nothing but average talents for it. They must have decreased the chances of getting something good.

tester

Also the online problem:

You want to get a revenge, you scout, back to base, build your attacking squad, go back , then player is online.

You go for another player, scout, back to base to pick best sicarios, revenge but player online.

Back to base to pick sicarios for other attacks.

So much time wasted for nothing.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well the outpost issue is even more messed up than what you think then, because for me they managed to do the opposite. I get outposts that are way too easy for me: mostly same level or 1-2 level below, making it not challenging/fun (I can take all of them with paratroopers) and pretty much useless considering the small rewards.

tester

Yes, it used to be the same for me, 1-2 levels below, now they went on extreme.
Still if you attack with troops and you lose some, the rewards is very very small, so its useless.

The same, if you play for medal, the outpost is just keeping you on zero. you lose 1 medal if an outpost shows up, you get 1 medal when you destroy it. So at the moment, because the reward is so small, the outpost is useless.

donvito

Banned
Yes, it used to be the same for me, 1-2 levels below, now they went on extreme.
Still if you attack with troops and you lose some, the rewards is very very small, so its useless.

The same, if you play for medal, the outpost is just keeping you on zero. you lose 1 medal if an outpost shows up, you get 1 medal when you destroy it. So at the moment, because the reward is so small, the outpost is useless.
I suggest you to ignore comments from @Vinnie Di Maggio as he is over smart and you will find his all reply in favor or FTX.

I have also found that if you are in favor of FTX then they will pay you free gold, under the table.

ACO

Banned
Well, until the moment you stop this ******** with us, your clients = your main source of income, I would not invest any cent in this game anymore.

Keep in touch.

A pissed client.
even tough i spent some money again today (gotta love those talent rols) count me in. Stept 1 stop investing Stept 2 if the ******** continues i quit

Nutty

Lack of resources is the worst! You should b able to upgrade anything if u clear your map!

ACO

Banned
You should be able to do a lot of things and gues what: You won't belive the awesome offer that FTX has on the table now with the price of non stop shielding and money spending you can do it. Never give up!

Nutty

You should be able to do a lot of things and gues what: You won't belive the awesome offer that FTX has on the table now with the price of non stop shielding and money spending you can do it. Never give up!
Hahaha not very encouraging since I just started with about a dozen guys from boom beach. And I've already spent too much on this game

ACO

Banned
If you are new here are the basics: FTX is just like any other gaming company they don't give a fk if their new updates are imbalanced if they "force" people to spend more money. Wellcome to Narcos. If you are low level here is my advice QUIT! At high level it's close to imposible to save up resources for upgrades whitout a shield. Shield = gold = money =>> pokets full FTX

Serge

For the amount of money that shields cost, for what they protect, don't you actually think that its worth it?

High level players have been dealing with this issue for ages, way before any issues with in-balance, its always been impossible to save up resources for big upgrades without shields (that require gold)

If i could get allll my money back for this game in one big swoop, i would definitely not go in again though, id take my money and run lol

Nutty

Well faaaaaak I'm on level 30 already. Lol Funny how I only get the top paying deals....

Wilson

I have a doubt which is not clear at all in the game 'manual'. If you have a shield, can you revenge from the ones who attacked you, or this action invalidates the shield?

Matt

I,m level 47 my outposts are level 55 it's a joke, just trying to push us to keep on upgrading