Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A new cartel

Huanito

So we got to lvl 5 and the orders were "get gold by joining a cartel"........so we joined.
We got the gold ...we found some new friends there but we were only 6 from 45 while the rest became zombies accounts including the capo.
When a capo is a zombie açount the cartel is dead.
So we left as friends to start a new cartel.
We got till level 6 and there we stuck.
Nothing to upgrade anymore.If you want to upgrade you must be level 7 compound.....but we cant get there càuse we are stuck on 6.75.
So we need to get influence rings in order to do some research that will boost us up.
You cant get thos rings ...you need to participate in a cartel wars...and to do that you must have 10 members.
We lowered the level to 0 and also the rating ...but no one comes....why?
Your cartel is off the grid, off the leading cartels table.
The rediculous thing is that our former cartel with the 45 non active accounts is on level 16 out of 20.
I went over to try and recruit from there but for 3 days no one reacted to my messages.
So now we decided to open new accounts from other devices just to add them to our cartel in order to gain more non active accounts.
The question is , how does this contributes the game?
Open the first researches on capo club without the need of the influence rings or change cartel table scoring.
Delete non active accounts....or think of something to give boost for those who tries to play the game fair.
Limit the cartel wars from 5 members and not 10 which is too high apperently...
Do something in order to prevent small accounts flood....

GHI1968

Huanito,

I guess you don't have a way of contacting members from your old cartel? Something like whatsapp maybe?

We had something similar in an old cartel where our capo lost interest. He wouldn't make right hands or stand down. We managed to get 10 players to leave together and start Scurvy Dogs UK (Scurvy Dogs because we resorted to mutiny).

We were lucky we had 10 players from the start and I think we still have 8 originals.

You need to get onto forums to recruit and as soon as you hit 10 go to war. Its unfortunate that you will need to accept low level players and will get some no shows in wars but keep booting them when you get an active player to replace them.

Its hard work but keep going, you will get there!
:)