Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

About complaining on gold and real money

Maniakbn96

Don't wanna start a fight or something but when your only option to advance further in the game is money. You are forced with 2 options pay to play or quit. And be real it's next to imposible to advance whitout shield. This game maybe free to play at first but we all know it becomes pay to play later
There is a way, and everbody in game did it as the game released... because at beginning the differences with lvl have been higher then now...
Put finca in Front
Look how much revenges you need for next upgrade.
Wait
Do all revenges
Upgrade

ACO

Banned
been there done that i was always lucky enough to always need a little extra (therefore gold) and usually half of the people i can revenge are online:D so you may think o for the next upgrade i need 10 revenges+clear map then you try to clear map some of them are online. You start "revenging" some of them are online... you try to stay online to "catch them offline" vulnerability kicks in

Maniakbn96

been there done that i was always lucky enough to always need a little extra (therefore gold) and usually half of the people i can revenge are online:D so you may think o for the next upgrade i need 10 revenges+clear map then you try to clear map some of them are online. You start "revenging" some of them are online... you try to stay online to "catch them offline" vulnerability kicks in
That's right
But you also know, in past players could stay online 24/7.
and many did it!
That problem you do not have anymore. So you need time, but it is not near impossible like in the past

Vinnie Di Maggio

Don't wanna start a fight or something but when your only option to advance further in the game is money. You are forced with 2 options pay to play or quit. And be real it's next to imposible to advance whitout shield. This game maybe free to play at first but we all know it becomes pay to play later
That is true, and as you said yourself you have a choice (pay or quit playing). A third option would be to keep on playing without buying gold, thus taking out all the fun out of the game so it is really an irrelevant option.

That is my point, it is useless complaining about paying for gold because FTX is not a charity business and they will always have to find a way to make money in order to keep on going. There is no point in flooding this forum with complaints about real money. Everyone would benefit from topics that are really about the game like strategies, tips, useful info, feature suggestions etc.

ACO

Banned
So let's discus strategies tips and useful info. Tell me what is the best strategy at level 40 to save up 4 milion wood 2 milion stone and 1 milion iron?
When you get crap from outposts and players? My map is cleared now so i dont remeber exactly but if i am corect i get 40k wood from outpost and around 80k wood from a player. That's 120k wood combined and even with 5/5 out/player when i wake up there's a LOOOONG way till 4 milion. Even if i stay online 24/7 there is always vulnerability + i get raided often. I am lvl 40 i get 50/50% win/loss against lvl 40/41 but i get raided by 42-43's wich i can't defend. Tell me what's the strategy to save up 4 milion wood?

Maniakbn96

Fill up bunker to maximum capacity your lvl bunker lvl allows.
Put finca in Front.
Wait until 10/20/30 guys attacked you...
Do not know exactly because do not know how much loot you get per revenge...
For revenge use "Darwin" if possible

If you decided to start with revenges, do not stop playing until you get all done...
Also wait until you start revenges farming the trucks and then producing buildings on map
Of course also clear your map

And if you realy got valnuarable buy a one day shield and wait that hour.
Also Use your money from attacks to farm the trees

dino

Lol @Vinnie Di Maggio
Even if you have a point... your not making it very clear.

There is a balance in a game between being able to play it for free and spend gold on it. The balance in this game clearly needs work.

Bashing on people who complain is silencing that what you dont want to hear.
Or you think its fair when you complain your voice is not heard?
Some complaints are ridiculous but others arent at all.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I don't know about the best strategy and I don't know if there is only one best. I wouldn't know for lvl 40 since I'm only 37, too.

What I do is arrange a long online session in which I try to combine:
- attack all outposts on map
- attack all player bases on map (wait until you attack the highest player to choose the free 10% reward upgrade to maximize it)
- complete missions that give resources you need as a reward
- arrange war winnings to occur during this session
- take all possible revenges (which you must save from the past week)
- save on your trucks an storage

When I do this properly I'm able to upgrade pretty much everything, but those big upgrades (finca ...) take a long time to prepare indeed. This is a little painful to do I must say, I wish we could have the boat back. As far as I'm concerned I use a shield from time to time in order to manage my online time more efficiently.

I am lvl 40 i get 50/50% win/loss against lvl 40/41 but i get raided by 42-43's wich i can't defend.
Then you probably have a balanced strategy (you upgrade defenses as well as defenses). In my opinion this is the worst thing you can do because you are not able to take out opponents easily, and you are not able to defend your base against the stronger players. I would advise to go for a full defensive or a full offensive strategy instead.

I am full offensive, there is no player or base on my map I can't easily take. Most of the time I have few or no losses (I can take out almost all computer bases with paratroopers only), which results in substantial savings because I don't have to pay too often to reinforce my squads. On the other hand my base is really easy to take, but that is good for me because I get raided more often and I have more revenges to take, thus more resources at the end of the day. Of course you have to manage timing carefully in order to get raided when you are not fully stocked.

Maniakbn96

I don't know about the best strategy and I don't know if there is only one best. I wouldn't know for lvl 40 since I'm only 37, too.

- attack all player bases on map (wait until you attack the highest player to choose the free 10% reward upgrade to maximize it)

When I do this properly I'm able to upgrade pretty much everything, but those big upgrades (finca ...) take a long time to prepare indeed. This is a little painful to do I must say, I wish we could have the boat back. As far as I'm concerned I use a shield from time to time in order to manage my online time more efficiently.

Then you probably have a balanced strategy (you upgrade defenses as well as defenses). In my opinion this is the worst thing you can do because you are not able to take out opponents easily, and you are not able to defend your base against the stronger players. I would advise to go for a full defensive or a full offensive strategy instead.

I am full offensive, there is no player or base on my map I can't easily take. Most of the time I have few or no losses (I can take out almost all computer bases with paratroopers only), which results in substantial savings because I don't have to pay too often to reinforce my squads. On the other hand my base is really easy to take, but that is good for me because I get raided more often and I have more revenges to take, thus more resources at the end of the day. Of course you have to manage timing carefully in order to get raided when you are not fully stocked.
Thank you!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!

At last one guy who got it

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well I shouldn't be giving away all my tips because when everybody does the same I won't have an edge anymore, but luckily a lot of people on this forum seem to hate me or think I'm dumb so they probably won't follow my advice...

And well, actually I didn't give away everything. :p

dino

There are people that do have a life which includes doing other things than playing games all day.

The point is that it should be possible to play the game in different ways. This includes also being able to upgrade your finca if you play less.

Vinnie Di Maggio

The point is that it should be possible to play the game in different ways.
It is possible to play without paying, but it's less fun. Making the game as fun to play for free would be an extremely bad business decision.

Maniakbn96

There are people that do have a life which includes doing other things than playing games all day.

The point is that it should be possible to play the game in different ways. This includes also being able to upgrade your finca if you play less.
He showed the way... only Thing you have to do is waiting?
If you Want to Upgrade faster Pay gold and you can do it faster....

80-90 percent of the high lvl player did it That way. Even we Spent Money!

Most new guys want high Rankings... then they tell it is unfair because all Players on map are online... of Course 80 percent Stay always online themself to get no revenges... and get high Ranking!

Also Cry about Matching Opponents some lvl higher and much much stronger... Maybe they Play much longer??? Because it was absolutly normal to have Up to 9 lvl higher guys on map!

Also it was absolutly normal for good guys to get absolutly no Opponents!!! Myself for three month?
I Wrote 3 Times in that 3 month to support. Not to Tell them thats "unfair", to Tell them, they Should give me Enemys...
I know also some other Players WHO had only outposts on map for months... they accepted, builded up defence... but no one spamed **** all Over...

Can't Hear that Word unfair anymore...

Easy way.

If you can't Beat someone or can Not hold someone, but you want

Pay

If you want not pay, accept you loose or Quit

But do not spam guys WHO want to Play with useless ****!

And it is absolutly correct that Attacks are Changed inclusive medal-Ranking and lvl...

The medals are world Ranking, so If you are in world Ranking on top you have to fight with the guys on top!

The world Ranking is completly wrong atm because only the Same lvl Fighted in past...

So If you can Not Beat enemys, and always get Raided you are just to weak for your Rank in world.

If you Play in Minor League and win all Games, you are still Not the best in Major League!

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

>> 80-90 percent of the high lvl player did it That way. Even we Spent Money!

At that time game was very easy so dont tell us that you Spent Money! you ****ers

>> medal ranking and leagues

no one gives a **** about it but i am sure you do.

>> Also Cry about Matching Opponents some lvl higher and much much stronger... Maybe they Play much longer??? Because it was absolutly normal to have Up to 9 lvl higher guys on map!

yes **** you, start new account and try again ***** and you will understand.

>> If you want not pay, accept you loose or Quit

yes we will do that thanks for your input haha!

>> But do not spam guys WHO want to Play with useless ****!

**** you ************* we will talk **** if we see something is going wrong. AND I SAY MY BIG **** TO YOU ALL HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS....

>> The medals are world Ranking, so If you are in world Ranking on top you have to fight with the guys on top!

you can put medals in your ***, we dont give a **** about medals.
You are the man!

dino

It is possible to play without paying, but it's less fun. Making the game as fun to play for free would be an extremely bad business decision.
Well I didnt mention any fun part.
It should be doable without a huge session.
I choose to speed up the game by using gold in certain upgrades.
I agree with the concept of when you pay the most you are at the best spot in the circus. So no need to defend the way life works.
This is not about just you or me, but for everyone to enjoy.
a populair game because its enjoyable is the best business decision there is.
more players is more income and more fun for everyone