Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACO’s guide to units and atacks in NCW

ACO

Banned
Here are some general information about atacking units and diferent type of attacks

PART 1 general info about troops (this can also can be found in game)

Flacos *popularity high - If you are a player that likes loads of troops and swarm attacks this is for you

-strengt: in numbers, good hp, and good dmg

Threats

Weak against splash damage defensive buildings like: mortar, rocket launcher, gas canon

Gordo+RPG *popularity high - If you are a player that likes MMORPG style of gameplay with tank in front and damage dealers behind this is for you

Gordo: very good hp but low dmg, can be used as a meat shield to tank heavy dmg (best used in combination with RPG

RPG: low hp but good dmg from behind and good range (best used in combination with Gordos*)

Gordo – threats – piercing canon and canon *high

RPG – threats - mortar and rocket launcher *high

Fuegos *popularity high– if you are a player that likes units that can regenerate their hp and you like fire this is for you

Low number of them but very effective because of their good hp, damage and also regeneration hp when atacking

Threats

Piercing canon and canon – threat level high

Rocket launcher – threat level medium

Armed truck and Medicos *poularity low

Armed truck – low in numbers, good hp, good dmg but extremely slow (good synergy with medicos)

Medicos – small-ish hp and also damage but the only unit in game that heals other units (good synergy with armed truck)

PART 2 Atack variations + pros and cons

ONE TYPE

Atacking with only one type of unit gives you the following advantages

You spend less cash and time on research. That being said you will max out fast on your training camp researches and upgrade it faster and grow your troops strength.

Best choices:

Flacos and fuegos (popularity HIGH)

Other units are not that good when used solo

*maybe armed truck but solo armed truck attacks are extremely unpopular in the game -not saying there are no players that use them solo but not that many-

TWO TYPE

Atacking with 2 type of units

You spend a little more cash and time on research then “ONE TYPE”

Best choice

Gordo+RPG popularity HIGH

Variations:

Gordo+fuego – popularity medium/low

Fuego+RPG – popularity medium/low but it work for a lot of players because it’s similar to Gordo+RPG

Gordo+Flacos – popularity medium/low

Armed truck+medicos – popularity low

*At variations this is what I encountered till now, but you can try your luck and make pairs and see how it works

Atacking with 3 type/4type of units

As a beginner is not recomanded because you will need any cash you can find.

And also the downside is that it takes HUGE amount of time to max 3 or 4 types of units

Popular – there is a youtuber that uses: fuego, RPG, Flacos and Armed truck

Well this could have been done a lot better but I can later edit this post if the community is willing to leave their coments below and add more info and tips regarding this specific guide (troops and combination of troops in attacks)

Guys I tried to make it simple and target audience are beginners, people that started playing the game and have little info of what is good and not. I noticed that on this forum there are no guides (or maybe I can’t find them) and new players could use a little info about the “meta” and what works and not, what is popular and not in NCW.

Next guides in progres:

ACO’s guide to ofensive sicarios

ACO’s guide to defensive sicarios

ACO’s guide to talents

ACO’s guide to buildings