Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACO's Guide to youtubers

ACO

Banned
This is more like a list of youtubers that make videos with NCW content and what I know so far

Poloman Dan : In my opinion best english commentary youtuber for narcos you can find extremely usefeul info about the game in his videos

Ahmed Al-attar : his videos are usually about him taking out solo the enemy cartel compound in war in one attack (not sure if he has any other content)

Meet Hammer : good videos, nice content and the fact that sometimes he “shows his face” wich is funny (he is funny in an expressive way) makes me wanna keep watching his videos

Escobar Warfare : he used to make good videos but did not post in a long time, but who knows maybe he will start again

E1PEM – Droidgameplays : massive amount of narcos videos check it out

Now guys if you have any other info about people that post youtube videos about narcos, even if they are not in english post them and help the community, new players and also the video makers grow.

For exemple I am 100% sure there was a youtuber with Narcos content in Spanish that had nice videos but I forgot his name. Spanish community players might find usefeul tips there