Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Actually attacking someone is a LOSS

BillyBob

Banned
I'm actually giving up on this garbage game...

I'm NOT a no deploy player. I'm a simple level 50 that actually use to enjoy trying to take down a base using different troops and see'n if I could beat a base.

Forget all the all high level RL health crap which we all have now.....It's the fact that we DO deply troops to take down a base, or at least try to.

If we do manage to take down a base with 90,000 Rocket Launcher healths and do succeed to smoke a Finca....The reward is garbage ! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It costs more to "re-heal" troops than the garbage 160,000 or so we get for beating a base. :eek:

I'm starting to understand why idiots spend so much to get their troops to a "Smoke The Finca" status.

Why do I deploy 3 squads of Gordos and an RPG squad to have 1/2 them wiped trying to take a base when the cost of re-heal is like 180-240 K

I deploy troops to try and take a base. But when it costs 20 - 30 % more to re-gen troops that die.......Why ??:eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Daniel89

Dude and when I attack someone as a revenge I only get a quarter of resources that were taken from me I don't really understand that either