advanced warfare............images attached

We all had to cut our losses of our former cartels to build this. Hence we have know what we are doing from the get go. 10 current members. 17/19 wars won.

We want high rating active players to join the revolution.

Our level is low since we haven't been on the block long. Having said that our cartel HQ has never been downed with less than 4 attacks. Extensive capos club research so if you do join your squad strength and resources yields will go up immediately. You'll also get to assign an additional sicario to your own Finca.

The only thing we ask is that you donate when you can, let us know if you can't participate in a war, and hopefully place another badass sicario in the compound to add to what we've got already.

Min level is 25 although we'd prefer higher. Rating 200
Screenshot_20170522-175051-picsay.jpg
Screenshot_20170522-175035-picsay.jpg
Screenshot_20170522-175011-picsay.jpg
Screenshot_20170522-174953-picsay.jpg

Come and have a look.

Back to back wars.

BIG TIME KILLERS

Attachments

not likely to hit that ranking just yet Mike. That being said, we've come a long way for a minimum member cartel, an additional 20 players of similar or higher level is going to take time. in the meantime most of us are double donating so the compound is solid enough and we're getting through the capos club like a hot knife through butter.

Any player is welcome to join for a single war and feel out the group dynamic. We can kick you out by request so you don't need to wait 2 days to join another cartel.

Next war starts in 20hours. (after we trounce the lot we're destroying right now)

As the Capo I'll be last off the ship mate as much it would've worked well for me 3 months ago. However you have just had one of the best ideas I've heard on here inadvertently. See my next post. And keep smashing it up man. Chase is serving us up some tough nuts to crack on the war front but we're punching well above weight.

El hefe

As the Capo I'll be last off the ship mate as much it would've worked well for me 3 months ago. However you have just had one of the best ideas I've heard on here inadvertently. See my next post. And keep smashing it up man. Chase is serving us up some tough nuts to crack on the war front but we're punching well above weight.
Come on where already where u want to be