Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aftermath skipping super and ultra bonus

Keyan

The aftermath skips like lots of purple boxes and even the super carol and the ultra gabriel bonus that sucks a lot please do something about it

Another problem with the map is the gabriel bonus is never higher than 350K on 10 000 as bet i even pressed on the 1M and then it even change to 30K everytime and it sucks a lot

And i have a question about the map: after you complete all the bounties so the ultra negan can you do all the bounties again or is it done?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Keyan! I'm so sorry you're experiencing issues with the game. Can you please contact our Support team from within the game so they can help you? Simply tap the Gear in the upper right corner, choose "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." Thank you!

Diego - Tilting Point

Super Moderator
Staff member
I need money to play very sad I'm quardrapalegic and have no real mo ney this game makes me happy sorry
Hello, I am glad that you are enjoying the game, and this game makes you feel better! Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of purchasing): - Inside the store, a daily gift can be found. - Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits. - Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits. - We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!) - Follow us on Facebook or Twitter as there are sure to be credits given over social. Thank you for playing!