Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another great update destroyed

Ralph Kramden

Great job ruining a good update by bring in this David Sicario and qllowing irs skills to stack. Now we get to watch players use 4 Davids and fuegos run to our fincas and burn them down in less than 15 seconds. I hope ftx fixes this issue quickly because I dont think Narcos will recover from it. No more spending for this player

Neon234

Big Update fixes one bug. The players who use Missile Energy and firebomb Energy squads in war and map attacks can just count on luck factor for wins.

Big Bang Effects are no longer applicable after the tower removes flash on a defense building.

So FTX just says build an all David squad for map attacks or get lost. Those who build a David squad now can safely play for another 6-12 months (as they generally don't do what we want them to do asap).

DDRR

Great job ruining a good update by bring in this David Sicario and qllowing irs skills to stack. Now we get to watch players use 4 Davids and fuegos run to our fincas and burn them down in less than 15 seconds. I hope ftx fixes this issue quickly because I dont think Narcos will recover from it. No more spending for this player
Why does david stack and why does neto?
Why FTX?

Renan

Haha maybe the answer is to put your Finca in the corner top left. Then some C4s and mines along the path.

Raul

Hello I am Raul. I want to let you know you've made a fool out of us , after spending thousands of euros on sicario and talents with missiles ,firebombs and flash, skill big bang effect rank 5, now all of these arent worth anything and you ve made fun of our money and the time we have spent playing this game. I am level 68 and at this level with torchers and fire,missile, flash, you cannot defeat anyone. You are forcing me now to invest in fuego and sicario Davids,etc..but I wont do it. I hope you are happy you lost 80% of level 65+ and will lose everyone soon. It s not normal what happened,after all the players invested in fire bombs, energy and skill bb. Now not even ground defence isnt important. Shame on you for canceling everything we spent lots of money on untill now. After two years of playing and thousands of euros invested, I sadly will delete this game.