Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another great war match up

IcyThunder

We have 18 opted in for war, get matched for a 10v10 war against a cartel 3 levels higher than us, 8/10 of their players are level 50 or above . Our cartel 1/10 player is level 54 everyone else between 40 and 46. Just can't compete! I can't see any common criteria for these war matches really dont understand, it's a shame we can't just forfeit the war now rather than waiting 2 days to loose....

LeeMuerto

But it provides your players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking an impossible battle.

Eezzyy

Go read my post..i just suggested a forfeit button too..because wars are useless..i feel u bro... I'm level 47 highest player in my cartel and we sometoemsnget matches with 50 plus level players...like wtf.... what's the point of wasting 48 hours on something u can't even dream to achieve

Bogan

Theres a couple things you can do rather then have a cry about it.. Try level up, get ur attacks stronger, put in some effort on here or Facebook or other forums and try recruit some new players man.. It all makes a difference, I've just gone lvl 49 and because I focused on getting my attack stronger a can easily get 50+ players. If u can get 4 or 5 players in ur cartel with that kind of attack it will make a huge difference.

CRABNUTZ

The smaller cartel that my other account is in, just beat a cartel with a higher rating and a compound 14 levels higher than ours. Is matchmaking perfect? Absolutely not, but ****! It seems to me like a lot of players want to be the "best" without actually doing what it takes to become the best. Stop blaming the system, and take responsibility for your own gameplay and that of your fellow cartel members.

Have some accountability. Can't kill a below 50 compound in 2 hits or less? It's not FTX' fault, it's your fault! Can't kill someone your own level or a little bit higher 3 x in a war? It's your fault and you deserve to lose.

Let the hate messages ensue... But I can promise one thing, I'll be too busy winning to even contemplate shedding a tear for you and yours! Mwah xoxo

Bogan

The smaller cartel that my other account is in, just beat a cartel with a higher rating and a compound 14 levels higher than ours. Is matchmaking perfect? Absolutely not, but ****! It seems to me like a lot of players want to be the "best" without actually doing what it takes to become the best. Stop blaming the system, and take responsibility for your own gameplay and that of your fellow cartel members.

Have some accountability. Can't kill a below 50 compound in 2 hits or less? It's not FTX' fault, it's your fault! Can't kill someone your own level or a little bit higher 3 x in a war? It's your fault and you deserve to lose.

Let the hate messages ensue... But I can promise one thing, I'll be too busy winning to even contemplate shedding a tear for you and yours! Mwah xoxo
Man you are exactly spot on with your comments, no hate here.. Ifbyour cartel is stuck in a rutt it's time to either recruit or have a lot ur players start doing some upgrading not only of themselves but everyone chip in with the compound aswell.. if those 2 things don't change ur cartel will either keep losing wars or players will start leaving for a more active and focused on winning cartel.

Per

Maybe its all about data, Their servers cant handle the amount of data, never heard of a war with 50/50 participants, High level cartels with players +50 levels, normally gets 10-15 against 10-15, right?

Bogan

Last weekend we had another cartel merge with us for the cartel chest we did 1 war with all the high players while they were hear, with the second war we opted in almost everyone in. About 35 maybe afew more. We spent hrs and hrs trying to find Ann opponent and got nothing. Eventually when we cut out some people we got a war with around 20v20

Per

Last weekend we had another cartel merge with us for the cartel chest we did 1 war with all the high players while they were hear, with the second war we opted in almost everyone in. About 35 maybe afew more. We spent hrs and hrs trying to find Ann opponent and got nothing. Eventually when we cut out some people we got a war with around 20v20
May I ask, the level of your cartel and the level of your members? When I joined a low level team we had a war with 22/22 = less data to handle than a high level team

Neispavani

The only war we get thats not 10-13vs10-13 are with mafia velha guarda.
Cp 60.
We are in war with tijuana cartel 10vs10
Cp 70 (they) vs cp 60 (we)
@CRABNUTZ what do you think, who will win?

CRABNUTZ

You of all people know thats not true.
Its attack on cp that brings win.
If my memory serves me well, that war was a draw. 3 attacks on cp by both sides
Then neither side played better, thus a draw. Someone should've stepped up and taken the other compound in 2!