Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any good news for the Narcos community?

Buhawi

hi chase,

What's the big update about? we are looking forward for improvements. Its good that Narcos is adding features in the game. but would like to hear if developers were able to hear some of the good suggestions from the players here. I think that would make it satisfying. I'm not here to whine about anything but just want to know if developers were able to catch up the good things that might improve the game

Match Making
Tournament point system
Events on left side panel - (selection cursor maybe for Revenge instead of scrolling down everything)
Capo option on selecting by rank for Cartel war

We appreciate the events, I know some would complain but I think its better than nothing. maybe just a lil improvement on the items to give or resources to give. it wouldn't hurt the Narcos game since a lot are playing and are excited for rewards. it wont impact much people who would buy gold.

Maybe an event for fuse talent. or reward for fuse talent so some of the players that cant buy thousand of gold to fuse can have the opportunity to improve? ( 15% bldg. health, 20% on attack fuse?) that would bring more players back in the game.

Can we also reach out to Dev team if possible of having a option where players can have a team unit selection saved? like compound built sicario, All la quica units, Diego unit, flashbang unit? to make it easier for everyone to attack. I think it was a good idea coming from @CRABNUTZ .

thanks for taking time reading this, we hope we can hear from you soon

double pownage

Good post , but i wont keep me breath, every update since last 8 months was weak.

Every good thing gets changed to crap anyway soon after.

BillyBob

Banned
Good post.
I do like the last comment about crabnutz idea. That would be a great addition.:)

But I still want the boats back! :mad:

EgregiousParagon.

In the last 10 month

-PPL whined about matching based on medals -> I literally was level 17 and get level 40 opponents because we had same medal count and the
developers addressed that.
-PPL whined about high initial outposts and resource centers that reached levels of 99s - Developer addressed it.
-PPL whined about having high level bases - I think the developers limited base level
-PPL whined about worthless defenses. -> Developers boosted defenses and now it is possible to defend the camps.
-PPL whined about rates of attacks - where you can logout for 10 minutes and had 9 attacks, we got Rippers, and looks like software does not report every attack
-PPL whined about totally worthless BlackMarket, I would have junk 4, 5 days in a row-> the developers addressed it.
-PPL whined about no gold - developer added some gold features.
-PPL whined about unstoppable scorpion attack - ..

It looks like they are trying. Some changes guided by greed, but they at least trying something..

High levels issue with lack of resources never been addressed. Bringing back the boat, etc
They are clearly improving.

IvanZG

it would be great if you can upgrade your talent.
If I have 10% near helt on defense sicario, that I can upgrade this talent instead changing talent.

TRL82

it would be great if you can upgrade your talent.
If I have 10% near helt on defense sicario, that I can upgrade this talent instead changing talent.
Yeah I like that idea. So if you have a 4/5 missile talent then you could just upgrade it so you don't lose it trying to go for 5/5 and it never come up.

Reactions: Del

BillyBob

Banned
Well
Game is now boring.
Log-on. Look at map. Hmmm. 6 bases to missile.
Poof :eek:
6 bases ( Finca's ) toasted..............:oops:

Thank You.

Now I'm off to walk my dog with a coffee b/c it took me 4 minutes to missile some bases. :D