Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any use for shock wave.

EgregiousParagon.

I think I have like 3 sets level 2. Will this be like 35% miss chance times 3 = 105%.
Just don't want to waste dices to prove that it does not work...

Revilo

I think I have like 3 sets level 2. Will this be like 35% miss chance times 3 = 105%.
Just don't want to waste dices to prove that it does not work...
personally I like the Shockwave skill set because the visual effect is just awesome :cool:
not sure about the use of blinding enemies though. I use most of my missiles before deploying so does the blinding effect last for the whole attack or does it wear off after a couple of seconds?
how do you prove a 35% miss chance is working anyway? do you count how many times you get shot at and hit? "bang *ouch* bang *ouch* bang *miss* yeeeeah!" ;)
to make it short, there are probably better ways to spend your dice

Last edited:

double pownage

Got attacked with looks cool but blinding effect last few seconds so maybe if u attack and shoit rockets along the way u could blind all buildings.
Prob not that effective

Segovia

Tried it. It looks cool but there I would much rather no deploy with big bang effect. This is probably just a scheme to make it harder for people to get big bang effect.

Mike Toreno

Question is will they add together... What happens if you have over 100%? Will I see miss - miss - miss - miss - miss?
If Big Bang does prove ineffective then SHOCKWAVE becomes another

UNIMPORTANT SKILL.

10690.jpg

Look at Shockwave III { III-V} compare it to Shockwave IV { IV-V} ?

PUZZLE

It's another junk skill in skill boxes. No less chance to get big bang skill from boxes. Thx FTX. I care about yo players. LOL

Dextores

Just try it with maxed Camareros and a couple of 5/6 star Poisons, ftx has glitches with every update they do;)

Mike Toreno

Just try it with maxed Camareros and a couple of 5/6 star Poisons, ftx has glitches with every update they do;)
THOT sh¡™ Camareros are USELESS !?

How in pushy jungles can i get enuf Poison contracts

5 stars/6 stars Purples WTFAQ r u counting sheep

perhaps wool gathering atm?

12525.jpg