Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody has reaper yet??

Mike Toreno

Reaper is no heavy Sicario brother!
It is weak in defensive manoeuvre that it dies easily in raids.

LAGRIMA

reaper dint mind nothing if somebody gonna come and beat your base whit out troops

[<[cr420]>]

reaper dint mind nothing if somebody gonna come and beat your base whit out troops
what you think they should do about the missile problem? Nerf diegos? Give missiles more energy to use say double the amount? Or something else

LAGRIMA

what you think they should do about the missile problem? Nerf diegos? Give missiles more energy to use say double the amount? Or something else
they should add more health to the base that way people wont do it anymore

D-Block

Banned
More health and double energy like they did with firebomb ;)
If my Scorpions payed the price then your Diegos can handle it too :(

[<[cr420]>]

they should add more health to the base that way people wont do it anymore
I don't think that's the right thing... it would just make it harder to beat a base with regular soldiers... it could either be double energy for missiles or missiles only do 50% damage on finca same
For firebomb.. but just on finca...

LAGRIMA

I don't think that's the right thing... it would just make it harder to beat a base with regular soldiers... it could either be double energy for missiles or missiles only do 50% damage on finca same
they already nerf fire bombs they cant do it again best solution make base anti missile and firebomb that all that gonna make everybody deploy troops

LAGRIMA

More health and double energy like they did with firebomb ;)
If my Scorpions payed the price then your Diegos can handle it too :(
true nerf diego like they did whit scorpion i got 8 scorpions and 10 diegos but i like using scorpion they should do what they did to scorpion and give us some gold lime thy did when they nerf diego i do need the gold jajaja

LAGRIMA

true nerf diego like they did whit scorpion i got 8 scorpions and 10 diegos but i like using scorpion they should do what they did to scorpion and give us some gold lime thy did when they nerf diego i do need the gold jajaja
pluss nerf missiles like you say and more energy

Thema

Stop asking Missile and diego nerfs. Bases will be unbeatable, and what about the outposts! They did a miatake with nerfing scorpions they don't need to do the same with diegos. Peaople is paying to make game easier. Just a 50% resistance or total immunity to finca would have solved the problem in the 1st place. Yes scorpions and diegos maxed out would easily destroy all your weapons but people payed for it and they deserve it.

[<[cr420]>]

Stop asking Missile and diego nerfs. Bases will be unbeatable, and what about the outposts! They did a miatake with nerfing scorpions they don't need to do the same with diegos. Peaople is paying to make game easier. Just a 50% resistance or total immunity to finca would have solved the problem in the 1st place. Yes scorpions and diegos maxed out would easily destroy all your weapons but people payed for it and they deserve it.
Need balance in the game that's all I'm saying. I wasted money on it I got whatever I need to destroy any level that comes by my map.. the problem is there is no balance.

D-Block

Banned
Give my Scorpion some of his sting back and then there will be some fu**ing balance :)