Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are autoclickers not a violation of the game's rules?

F0fu5c0

Or can I just run an Android emulator on a PC with an autoclicker app and just leave it there day and night, making it much harder for someone to attack my finca?

Thing is, i don't think I've ever seen an actual statement from FTX stating autoclickers are not allowed.

So, are autoclickers allowed or not?

BillyBob

Banned
I would suggest running the game on Bluestacks or Andy emulator and having your automated mouse clicking on your Finca every 20 or 30 seconds. You will only get attacked when you are vulnerable for that 90 minute time span.

F0fu5c0

Yeah, I imagined the process would be something like that. But that doesn't answer the actual question:

Are autoclickers allowed or not?

Serge

Yeah, I imagined the process would be something like that. But that doesn't answer the actual question:

Are autoclickers allowed or not?
In theory, no, theyre not allowed

But in practicality, its impossible to prove someone is using an autoclicker, they could just be a loser who never sleeps / shared account etc. To the devs, complaining about an autoclicker simply comes off as complaining because someone is online too much (which is something they clearly wouldnt have a problem with)

They could at least TRY and address the issue, and make it so that people cant access the game with emulators, as again, it does explicitly state in their T+C's no emulators allowed, BUT, they clearly dont care that much..

So the response to your question is, yes, you 'could' 'just run an Android emulator on a PC with an auto clicker app and just leave it there day and night, making it much harder for someone to attack your finca, and in reality, the only people that would have a problem with you, are the people who are trying to attack you but cant coz your online 24/7

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I don't see how they don't get attacked, when I'm on too **** long for an upgrade I get kicked off cuz I'm under attack.

lobsterboy

They are still vulnerable to attacks during the one hour period after each 3 hour safe period. The likelihood of getting attacked is less because they can autoclick through EVERY 3 hour period during any given 24 hour period. It's hard for people who want to attack them to catch them during these one hour vulnerable periods when they are autoclicking.

EgregiousParagon.

I do not really care as I am shielded because game is unplayable after 40s w/o shields, but as the software developer I know it is in fact very difficult to ban the emulators.

KOPLAYER gives a different platform for example. The numbers of emulators is pretty large.

And the "autoclicker" could be just a windows script vs apk. Banning apk explicitly by name would just cause users to rename
and resign APK as something else that is not detectable. Believe me amazon did this to Firestarter and had the little impact.