Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are fuegos still effective after Lvl45?

SmurfU32

Hi,

I noticed fuegos are not so effective anymore after lvl45 - 47 especially in wars where most of the people use flacos and gordo+rockets.Adding the horde of reapers which suddenly appeared in some bases, 3 RL and 4 Piercing cannons make fuegos a bad choice.

Can i get some feedback from higher level players?
Do you still use fuegos succesfully after lvl50 both in free playing and during wars?

JackBlack

There are only a few players using them after lvl50. Most have switched to gordos+rpg.

sOeR

im level 48 and im still playing only with fuegos but im updating gordos too. if you play with all the weapons (flash,smoke, parashute) its posible to play with them.

SmurfU32

I heard that players lvl50+ do not use any army...every base crush with missiles
Good idea, that's also a tactic, if one can afford it!

That's life, your neighbous has a sexy woman and yours is **** ugly.But it's yours and you spend some nice time together.It's an individualistic culture in this game(american) even if the game is developed by russiAns whose culture is collective :)

Last edited:

Master B

Well, if you play with fuegos at lvl 50.. for example.. you'll have about 8 fuegos per squad .... that means 32 fuegos... If enemy's rocket launcher has a big bonus hp, and you cannot beat him with missiles.. There is always an option of having 4 ruby's , or jengi's ... and having on them talents for fuego hp/dmg or maybe the best freeze duration. then you just freeze, and move to them :)
They're strong, you just need a good tactic

Cruzzer

I've found many higher level players moving towards all Gordo armies as another alternative. I'm working on getting mine up.

Master B

Believe me.. 4 squads .. 12 gordos on one squad.. 48 gordos and yup, they are unstoppable.

F0fu5c0

It's certainly on the low side, but when you have 48 of them maxed, and remove at least 2 launchers and a gas cannon before entering the base, there's not much to stop you at that point.
What about armed trucks? Are they any good?