Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Assulting base without army

damagon

Hello guys, i am relatively new to this game, level 35, but didnt pay much attention on game since few days ago. Some thing i figured out, and some dont. I used to search something on youtube, but there is no explanation for what i want to know.

Please take look at the following video :

I want to destroy other players and outpost like this guy. I alredy had 4 diegos at level 40, with talents (missle) but surely this isnt even near to destroy bases . Also i dont get it what kind of flashbang that is ? If anyone is willing to spend 5 or 10 minutes to explain this to me i would really appreciate it! Also would like to know how much gold should i spend to make this happen?

chalk

there is something called "perfect Diego" , witch is the reason why the sicario Forta exists. Supposedly You won't be able to destry a finca like that if the player has that sicario evolved.

What is a perfect diego? both his 2nd talent and 3rd talent are more missile damage, you have to spend gold changing talents until you manage that.

as for the flash bang, there are the special skills for the sicarios like the "ground defense" . The flash bang skill makes that buildings while "frozen" receive more y% of damage. And apparently (unreasonably) if a player freezes 2 times the same building the effect doubles. Also players put this skill in more then 1 diego, so the bonus is even bigger.

NOTE: This us something that is been seen as a problem and at some point might be completly nerfed, so it is probably dangerous to spend so much gold and in a couple of months you wont be able to do that anymore.

damagon

First of all, thanks for the quick answer. Now i think i need to be more specific.
My squad looks like this:
Diego 45 lvl (25 % missle, 12 missle, 16 missle)
Diego 46 lvl( 25% missle)
Diego 40 lvl (20% missle)
Diego 40 lvl (20% missle)

Now i am waiting for some good offer to buy some gold. Should i accept 12% or 16 % missle damage or should switch until i get 20% ? Because that a lot of golds.

And i am not sure i did understand about flashbangs, that not talet, its skill right ? Should i complete some skill sett to get bonus from that? which one it is then ? I am really sorry for this noob questions, but it is because i didnt get to inform when i started playing

chalk

sorry mate, I can not answer you that much detailed info as i never did it myself. i only know the basic theory :(

as for the flash bangs, yes they are skill sets. Go to crafting, there are 2 tabs on the left pic the other one, then there are 3 tabs at the bottom, choose the one on the right "activate bonus"

His lordship

You will need to use dice to change the colours of Diego skill slots. "Big bang" requires 1 red slot and at least 2 green (but 3-4 green is better).
That is where skill sets eat up your resources. It is 30 dice for 1 random spin. It's a 50/50 chance you will get the colour you want, but it can often take 5-6 spins to get the desired colour.

Also, you will need 20% missile damage for Diego extra talents and he should be level 60.
My advice is don't bother with this tactic. Most players have anti-missile talents on their defence sicarios to prevent you from just blowing up the finca. You're better off getting flashbang sicarios (Alan, Flare, Widow etc.) and LaQuica (extra energy) and putting the big bang skills on them instead. Add firebomb and flashbang talents to these sicarios.

Pablo Escobar

Bro, don't waste Gold on upgrading your Diegos.
Few months ago, Diego was the perfect sicario, u could destroy any finca with missiles, then the developers created a sicario named Forta which decreases your missile damage by 20%.
So all players switched to upgrading their Brone and Scorpions and upgraded their talents with Firebomb, and we enjoyed destroying fincas without any deploy, which pleased a part of players and pissed many others, recently the developers created a new sicario, you can call him an Anti Firebomb sicario (Miguel), Miguel finished the dream of no deploying, except in some cases it still works but not like before Miguel.
My suggestion would be as follow:
forget about Diegos and Scorpions, use 4 La Quicas, and make their talents flashbangs not energy gains.
or in case u have flashbang sicarios (Alan or Flare) add energy gain talents on them, I mean switch the talents (the ones who are originally energy gain add flash bangs talents for them, and vice versa).
But I would recommend 4 La Quicas as I mentioned above, since La Quica has higher health and have a better chance to survive after attacks.

chalk

My suggestion would be as follow:
forget about Diegos ...
just curious, what lvl are you? do you have an account on lvl 30 to 35?
i'm just asking because i play with gordos and rgbs, they are maxed out for my finca lvl, missiles at lvl 11, and if i dont have 3 to 4 diegos (when i use 3 i put a Quica) either i can not get a successfull attack or i'm victorios but with too much losses because of the rocket launcher and lesser degree the piercing cannon but also the annoying 2 guerrilla defences. Ground defence makes it even more importante to have diegos , without him all energy wont give enough missiles to destroy the overpowered defenses (or maybe defenses just unlocked to soon) before deploy. If the rocket is too far away, flashbanging it spends to much energy to get to him.

This is actually something that as been bothering me, I have 90 sicarios and the only one i want to use because it is the only useful one, is diego. Raids have become impossible without diegos because of the fortas and miguel with ground defense, if not impossible they are 200 times more easy to do with diegos. I can only finish a raid with full diegos, even assuming i'm a complete noob, its just to much difference.

and I stoped evolving defenses at lvl 20, only did a rocket launch and 1 piercing cannon, I give prioraty to offensive buildings and upgrading troops, so my lvl is not a problem.

I dont even understand why there are so manny sicarios and the game lets us use the same sicarios on the same squad and defense, but this doesnt matter now.

What i want to ask is, witch troops do you/people use with the 4 La Quica/flashbang strategy? do you rush to finca and freeze defenses while firing at finca or its just possible to freeze and destroy almost everything? does it work for lower lvls that start with less energy because of lower lvl helliport?

and how can perfect diegos become that useless? does this not mean that a player with the flashbang/diego combo cant just destroy a bunch of defenses with only 1 missile for each defense? or at higher lvls because of defensive sicarios there are defenses with more health then the finca :eek: ?

sorry for the long reading, and thank you for any enlightment :)

damagon

Thanks for the answers guys. I am still small level (36). And when i attack, i see most f players do not have anti bomb or anti air strike sicarios.
Next few days i will research and see what is the best fit for me!

Pablo Escobar

I have 2 accounts, one is 39 the other is 55.
the 39 I have 1 Brone 2 Scorpion and 1 La quica (with 1 firebomb talent),
till this moment I am still attacking 90% of the map and I am winning them with minimum losses, no deploy.
I start my attack with 1 firebomb on a group of buildings so I get energy, at the same time when I start the firebomb at the buildings I make sure to open a flash bang on the finca, this will make damage as well, my friends in the cartel tought me this, then I will have additional energy, I can now use my second flash bang and 2 firebomb on the finca, and asta lavista, boom.
in account 39 I only use flacos, maybe others are better but I got used to them, if Firebomb squad didnt work, I go for Alan and La quica and choose 2 other sicarios, freeze every thing and my flacos will be like ants, destroying everything in their path, but for sure I will loose many of them.
in my other account, I mean the 55, it is different, I have 4 purple firebomb squad and full talented, before the last update I mean before Miguel,I used to use 3 flash bang and 2 firebombs, and that is it, even player lvl 65 will be finished,but now everything is different,my squad is, 2 Brone and 2 Scorpions, and 1 La quica also equipped with firebomb talents (12% and 20%), flashbang level is 56%, and I will be honest and tell u that after Miguel, things are getting harder, I can win almost any player but it will be for sure costly, coz I need to deploy, I attack the defenses with firebombs and then the torchers will complete finishing the finca, in many cases I loose 1 of the scorpions or the two, they have low health comparing to Brone.
My suggestion to save time for you and make u avoid my mistakes in the past, focus on flacos now, and torchers in the future, do not ever upgrade your finca before upgrading camp and helipad, focus on ur offense first then the defense, u will always got raided no matter what u do.
In case u r looking for good sicarios to own, buy some gold and spin in the market, I once got a blue Brone, u can spin until u find the sicario u r looking for,I am sure u will find amazing ones, with blue lvl which will save gear as well ;) .

Regards,

UncleJimm

keep your level there, until you unlock the prison layout. only upgrade your sicarios (include all talents and skillset), important building and ability (missile damage & main troops). focus on attack first so you can easily "clean your maps"