Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to serious suggestions: sale one building upgrades

Maniakbn96

hey guys

Had an idea about the building upgrades on sale... ATM the discount only is there when you buy the upgrade only with gold example: instant upgrade is 2000gold... with 25% discount ist is 1500.

What about the idea you also give the discount when you fill up your resis with gold?

Example the upgrade costs 1 million resis each.. you only have 750k in stock...

So you have to fill up the 250k resis with gold example 500 gold
Maybe more guys would use the discount if the resi fill up also is reduced about these 25 percent...
375 gold for resis fill up instead of 500.

I think more players especially the small players would use it.
So I see good points for both sides. I think you as ftx would earn more gold this way and the small players would rise faster.

I got that response from a guy in our cartel who buys gold sometimes and not crazy like some others:

"That would be much better then how it is currently. The discount how it is now is still not worth upgrading anything it is too expensive. If they let you use your current res and gave you a discount on the extra needed I might use it a few times"

I hope you got what I mean.
And give opinions :)

Maniakbn96

If someone already made this suggestion, I haven't seen the thread :)
I searched but found nothing :)

banff

yeah, I would spend more gold this way. If I was close to an update and was going to be vulnerable to an attack soon, I would definitely spend gold to do the update if I could use current resources.

Currently, I don't use the reduced updates at all.

However, I can see the developers not wanting to do it because it might actually result in overall less spending. Not sure.