Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Base defence sicario MIA @chase urgent to all players

GUYS DO NOT MESS AROUND OR CHANGE YOUR BASE SICARIOS. I JUST HELPED MY GIRL WITH HER BASE AND TRIED TO REPLACE A SICARIO AND LOST THE 5TH SLOT THAT CAME AFTER ALL OUR UPGRADES IN CAPOS CLUB. THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS BUT I THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE MADE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR TO ALL PLAYERS. LUCKY I DIDN'T SCREW AROUND WITH MY OWN.

@Chase WHAT'S THE CURRENT SITUATION?
Screenshot_20171021-145045-picsay.jpg

Revilo

well, they have been working on it round-the-clock for 5 days now ... must be a major problem ;)
still don't understand why this happened with the last update as they don't even had to touch this feature??? :confused:

LVMonkey

well, they have been working on it round-the-clock for 5 days now ... must be a major problem ;)
still don't understand why this happened with the last update as they don't even had to touch this feature??? :confused:
It's probably something in the code for the halloween garbage that they copy and pasted from last halloween (same pumpkins, etc..) and these whack @$$ amateur devs didn't bother testing their work before rolling it out. typical.

Los Biscotos

Just happened to me too. Was messing about with skills and deleted a sic. Now stuck with 4. Lost some huge bonuses and getting raided like mad. Definitely needs to be some compensation for this.
As if...

jimmy el j1

de escho si todos tenemos el mismo problema donde esta nuestro sicario extra estamos x llegar a el 6to sicario en el club de capos pero que caso tiene llegar si no lo vamos a tener ¡¡ muchos de los jugadores de nuestro cartel tienen ese problema en poner el 5to sicario incluso yo lo tengo y no solucionan nada.
Lo que esto significa que lo prohíbe a solucionar a la próxima actualización donde pondran para cor nuevos conjuntos de avilidad y nuevos sicarios siempre hacen eso