Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Battle speed Slowed

Drins

Hello! After reinstalling the game for the first time in a week, the speed of battles seemed to be at half-speed when doing the tutorial and onwards. Prior to this, I never had issues with the battle speed. Now maybe there’s something conflicting with the new iOS update. I don’t know, for sure. I have tried adjusting the graphics quality settings also, but that has not worked either.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Drins ! Thank you very much for mentioning this. Does the problem still persist even after changing the speed in the upper right of the screen during battle?

If you could please submit a Support request from within the game with a detailed explanation of what's happening (a video of the battle would also be extremely helpful!), our team will be glad to look into it.

Thank you!

Huskybadger

I found this issue happening with me as well. I discovered it was due to the device overheating. After swapping to a lower graphics setting, the issue was resolved. I use an iPhone 12.

Drins

Yeah, I attempted to lower the graphical settings, but the same thing occurred. Also, I made sure the device wasn't overheating by closing all unnecessary applications.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I attempted to lower the graphical settings, but the same thing occurred. Also, I made sure the device wasn't overheating by closing all unnecessary applications.
If you haven't yet, please submit a Support request in-game so our team can look into what might be happening here!

Drins

This was done about a month ago. So I'm just playing the waiting game at this point.

A1rs1ck

Getting same issue. IPhone 12 and it overheats my iPhone and slowing down the game.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
This was done about a month ago. So I'm just playing the waiting game at this point.
Could you please send me a private message with your ticket number so I can share this directly with the dev team? Thank you!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Getting same issue. IPhone 12 and it overheats my iPhone and slowing down the game.
If your phone is overheating, please try going into the Settings menu and lowering the graphics quality. This may help prevent overheating issues.

If you've already tried that, then please send a Support request in-game with an explanation of what's happening so our team can take a look at your game logs.