Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boat

GHI1968

Just won our war.

Rewards paid into storage so anyone could attack for it.

I thought it was being stored on the boat until ai was ready to claim it??

Jamal

Banned
Just won our war.

Please ftx team answear this.. its still happen to our cartel member too... so whats the upgrade about the rewards????

LVMonkey

It doesn't go to the boat/port unless it overflows from your storage. The upgrade for the rewards is that you don't collect the reward until you log on and see the message, that way it's not raided while you're away if the war ends when you're offline. Once you log on the rewards go straight to your storage and are vulnerable to looting. If you're online when the war ends, then it goes straight to your storage.

Dan

It doesn't go to the boat/port unless it overflows from your storage. The upgrade for the rewards is that you don't collect the reward until you log on and see the message, that way it's not raided while you're away if the war ends when you're offline. Once you log on the rewards go straight to your storage and are vulnerable to looting. If you're online when the war ends, then it goes straight to your storage.
LVmonkey is correct. The 24Apr upgrade keeps the rewards in storage until logon, then straight to storage. It's more of an "automatic claim" instead of manual claim.

Chilly-P

Is it going to stay like this forever? I was under the impression at some point it was going back to the original way where it stayed in the port until You chose to withdraw it.

Am I just severely mistaken? Ive looked everywhere for a definitive answer from Chase or anyone and cant seem to find one.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Is it going to stay like this forever? I was under the impression at some point it was going back to the original way where it stayed in the port until You chose to withdraw it.

Am I just severely mistaken? Ive looked everywhere for a definitive answer from Chase or anyone and cant seem to find one.
The new system keeps the resources protected until login. I cannot say if this is how it will always be, but this is how it works now.

Mike Toreno

Just won our war.

Cartel boat? Cartel Port functions why the Cartel boat cannot join the assault or wars yet?

Master B

The boat system is good now. When it was the first Guerrilla event, then when you got the reward of cartel war with your boat, when event prize came, it didn't stack. It was a high possibility of losing your prize. Now you get storages full and any extra stays in boat. It's good now as far as I am concerned.

Master B

Well, this game is funny, that's why we all are still playing. Only thing that i find as a problem is an option that you can buy gold as much as you can. That means if your dad is rich, you will probably be 1st in the world. If I were a game development, I would restrict buying gold that much, and I would give everyone the same amount of gold daily (for example 30 gold per day). That means if you want to catch a great talent, you must save your gold to be able to re-roll talents 10 times or more. And it would be only luck with these talent. Those rich guys doesn't need to get their talents immediately if they have 20k gold. ( easy to re-roll 20 times) And that's what i find boring, and that's what I am not happy about. Player level 40 with +40k hp on RL.. I realise that this game wants to earn money , but moderacy is the key to the balance in this game.

Chilly-P

A HUGE way to help balance that would be to bring back the cartel port to its original use.

That way people could save their gold for talents instead of having to waste it on shields/resources.

Is that what the developers want though?