Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bob the builder!

Good idea guys?

• YES

• NO

• LIKE FTX Would do something GREAT like this!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Android

I had thought of this too, it would make things easier! But there are more important issues to address first and they're not even trying to fix those.

MAXIMUS

Yeah i got the idea from a cartel mate that suggested it would be a good add

GHI1968

Better to give us the chance to get enough resources to build something rather than 3 or 4 builders fitting a new capo club door as they have nothing to do :mad:

SpdR08

nice idea... but this would cause great unbalance between those with 2/3/4/5 builders and players that only have 1..

roguester

nice idea... but this would cause great unbalance between those with 2/3/4/5 builders and players that only have 1..
Do most players have two? The app can just limit it to use a maximum of one builder to halve the construction time.

Thema

Do most players have two? The app can just limit it to use a maximum of one builder to halve the construction time.
Since there is a speed up for gold option, which means gold usage, which means gold purchases, which means money for the company, this would never happen..

roguester

Since there is a speed up for gold option, which means gold usage, which means gold purchases, which means money for the company, this would never happen..
Or add the option for the extra builder but if they want to really speed it up, double the gold requirement haha

Thema

Or add the option for the extra builder but if they want to really speed it up, double the gold requirement haha
This makes no sense... you cannot ask someone to give you for free what is already obtainable with real cash. On the other hand you can always negotiate more reasonable prices(like they did with talents). they could decrease the builder cost. Right now it is 500/1000/2000/4000 (i dont know how much 5th builder costs but i assume its 4000), they can go for 300/600/1200/2400 OR 500/1000/1500/2000. Then give back the excess gold of older builder purchase difference to players and everyone will be happy.

roguester

This makes no sense... you cannot ask someone to give you for free what is already obtainable with real cash. On the other hand you can always negotiate more reasonable prices(like they did with talents). they could decrease the builder cost. Right now it is 500/1000/2000/4000 (i dont know how much 5th builder costs but i assume its 4000), they can go for 300/600/1200/2400 OR 500/1000/1500/2000. Then give back the excess gold of older builder purchase difference to players and everyone will be happy.
How does it not make sense? If you have an extra builder available, you can use it to speed up the time. But you can't use more than one extra builder. If you want to speed it up more after that, then you will need to spend gold at that point.

Thema

How does it not make sense? If you have an extra builder available, you can use it to speed up the time. But you can't use more than one extra builder. If you want to speed it up more after that, then you will need to spend gold at that point.
The part that dowsn't make sense is to double the gold needed after the builder "fusion". Whats the difference in using gold at 1st place in half price (same gold cost all in all)? Anyway that discourages gold usage for speed ups which results on what i refered in previous reply. Also the add of a builder in an upgrade to reduce time is not a good suggestion since it will make this game way faster/easier and higher levels are going to whine about the time they lost and the gold they spended on speed ups and bla bla...
so if you want to really make faster upgrades make a suggestion of builder price reduce.. that way you encourage more people to spend gold for 4th/5th builder (you can have easily 3 builders just from the gold game gives you already) which is a win win situation for players and the company. Peace