Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bonus HP on def towers bug

Dr.PrLe

Does any1 notice that def towers( canons, lanchers etc) have MORE hp then should be?Ive this problem few days so far and its rly annoying right now.
Example, pir. canon around 19k hp vs my missiles around 22k dmg. Guess what, i cant kill it in one shot!

LVMonkey

I've seen that, and the opposite. My missile is 18k damage and it takes out a 19k defense with 1 shot.

EgregiousParagon.

Are you sure these are not a cartel bumps.... If an individual you are attacking part of a cartel, and this cartel researched superior fortification x 5, canon armor x 5, etc - you will see MORE hp then "should be". I also saw these few times on outposts. Not 100% sure WHY?

[<[cr420]>]

The buildings on the enemy outposts that have extra hp is something new, I believe is a bug.. I understand player resource outposts or their fincas have extra HP but not sure why would the computer outposts would have extra.... a bug most likely

Don Marco

Banned
The buildings on the enemy outposts that have extra hp is something new, I believe is a bug.. I understand player resource outposts or their fincas have extra HP but not sure why would the computer outposts would have extra.... a bug most likely
I see you fam