Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bounty Hunt. Very Rare situation.

NoelAristigueta

What is the reason why we can not see the rival posters in hunting?
This may seem suspicious to many.

In the last hunt we were seconds until the last hour where we decided to make some extra attacks, just after doing those extra attacks, the rival cartel began to attack rampant until going up again by a few points.

Is this a strategy to force us to spend gold on extra attacks and accelerations in the workshop?

Yeah! Right. The only achievers to Gold Statue are Top 20 Cartels who gain it by spending gold crafting extra attacks with speedups. Other than that, you will see your opponent speeding up their score x4 if your members are active.
@Chase - FTX Games Bro??? Shall we keep hope someday to get Rank 1? We all are active since Bounty hunt Started. Everyone did extra 1 attacks too... still got 1k lead within an hour.
Last Bounty Hunt we score around 2500 in 7 to 8 hours after league starts, our opponent scored 3000. Today we scored around 5000 in 7 to 8 hours, opponents got 6000+. We are just level 52 Cartel and opponents are soo Fast. Don't know what do to Bro. Please tell me something about it. @Chase - FTX Games

Neon234

The topper in our league hit 14000 in the first 10-11 hours of day 1. Guess the matchmaking algorithm is similar to that of weekly league algorithm

Geoff

Yea I would like to know how they match them up. We have a small cartel of about 12-13 participating and switch using ammo to higher points and have 5000 so far after 2 days. First and second have 16,000+ !!???? How -- can we compete with that ? Surely it's impossible to get that many points if they have same number as us ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Doods1985

The topper in our league hit 14000 in the first 10-11 hours of day 1. Guess the matchmaking algorithm is similar to that of weekly league algorithm
The top cartel we have this time in our list got 17500 points on day 1.
Now they are almost 30,000 points on day 3 ... It is insane.
I mean if the cartel have 100% active players of count 50 :
Everyone did 2 attacks plus 2 attacks extra
And ALL of the attacks are 100 point each
THEN it would be logical to have 17000-18000 points on day 1.
But , come and Spit on my grave when I die if you found a cartel with all of its 50 players that does 4 complete successful attacks with 100 pointers each . That's all am gonna say.