Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boycott game....don't spend money until event reloaded

Boycott game

• Total voters

Matt

Let's start a revolution, all my cartel are saying it's to hard, to be honest dunno if I will bother with this event by the sounds of it the rewards are crap and can't be bothered to tie my sics up for a few days for no reward

fahdi1985

Will you show your discust at the event and tfx by boycotting this game until a new event is loaded???....easier one.

Ftx games....this game could be great like Boom Beach....listen to the players
this game was great when it was newly launched in august last year. but the constant changes more likely UNWANTED CHANGES by the devs made this game worse and worse to play.

fahdi1985

Let's start a revolution, all my cartel are saying it's to hard, to be honest dunno if I will bother with this event by the sounds of it the rewards are crap and can't be bothered to tie my sics up for a few days for no reward
i am with you bro. all members of my cartel are with me. lets do something positive this time.sick and tired of being molested by ftx.

Mad 666

i am with you bro. all members of my cartel are with me. lets do something positive this time.sick and tired of being molested by ftx.
Yes I totally agree Fahdi....my team is sick of it....I brought a load of them over from my boom beach team....I feel guilty for getting them interested and then be shafted by tfx....boom beach production team make a shed load of money £2 million a month.....tfx make only £9k a day on this game....that's because they don't listen.

Pa8l0 Esc08ar

Such a shame that it's gone so downhill. Like I said earlier I don't want it easy, I want a challenge but this isn't a challenge. It's near impossible

HerrRossi0201

Don't wanted it easy too, but I couldn't play on hard because my sics are not at level 60. Would be nice to know why a level 51 is not allowed to decide on which difficulty he wants to play.

Stefano

Enough is enough instead of adding other five sicarios that are doing the same

Mad 666

Such a shame that it's gone so downhill. Like I said earlier I don't want it easy, I want a challenge but this isn't a challenge. It's near impossible
Pablo...want to join my team....it's called.....UK devil Force......lol

The rewards not worth the effort ..
Make it hard but make it worthy .
Getting rewards same asenemy outpost level 48 is not worth it ...
First event was the best period ..
Reards paratroops and all the rest was great ...

Matt

Same here fence I ain't spending no more could see this game getting pulled at any minute, wake up one morning and it's all gone

Goodfellas cartel

Del

Same here fence I ain't spending no more could see this game getting pulled at any minute, wake up one morning and it's all gone

Goodfellas cartel
Chase@ftx at your next meeting with the devs could you ask and then pass on to us please(the long suffering players)what are the plans for the game(whats the goal?)bleed it dry until its just the hardcore p2p left and then you let it rot.or are you actually trying to build something that will bring in longterm revenue.for me at the moment it seems like the game is being run down(events rewards getting less everytime/The 5 major gripes that MOST(not all)players have a problem with..no deploys/rewards for war to low/the 24/7 players etc)so whats the end game chase@ftx?are we nearing it?it defo feels like it after this event and the feedback!

Hesperian

The problem with this event isn't the difficulty, as it isn't very difficult (so far, base 17 on Normal). The problem is threefold, though.

1. They're still restricting the use of paratroopers. The developers can't create a decent base for the life of them, so instead of actually trying, they permanently removed a feature for the event? It's not the player's fault Playmee has a lot of trouble creating a base that can't be taken out with paratroopers alone, and players shouldn't be restricted for it. The fact that they did restrict paratroopers instead of creating better bases shows the level of competence of this developer, or rather lack of.
  2. Absurdly poor rewards. At base 17 I've received a lousy 900k cash, 450k wood, 260k stone, 170k iron, and six laughably bad plata bags. If I complete the event, not including whatever placement I get, I will barely double those resources. When Boom Beach has the Mega Crab event, they shower players with resources (along with a new feature each event, instead of the stale event Playmee gives us) and it keeps the player excited and likely to keep attacking the Crab, thus getting more and more resources and using diamonds (equivalency of gold) to speed up upgrades. However, with these pitiful resources I feel like I'm wasting my time and I'm better off not committing my best sicarios and sticking to raiding players, not to mention keeping my best available for wars (and considering I use four Diegos, I need them for these absurd rocket launchers with +1,000,000% health). Which leads me to the final point.
  3. Tying up sicarios. Why are my best sicarios essentially being removed from the regular game because I use them in an event of questionable worth? In hopes that I'll spend money on gold in order to rush the crafting of gear and upgrade more sicarios since the majority of the time my Workshop is being used to craft ridiculous Strike Orders and thus am restricted in the pace at which I can upgrade sicarios? No thanks.
The next event needs to be much better in multiple ways (the entire game, really), not limited to the above, or it's time to move on.

fahdi1985

The problem with this event isn't the difficulty, as it isn't very difficult (so far, base 17 on Normal). The problem is threefold, though.

1. They're still restricting the use of paratroopers. The developers can't create a decent base for the life of them, so instead of actually trying, they permanently removed a feature for the event? It's not the player's fault Playmee has a lot of trouble creating a base that can't be taken out with paratroopers alone, and players shouldn't be restricted for it. The fact that they did restrict paratroopers instead of creating better bases shows the level of competence of this developer, or rather lack of.
  2. Absurdly poor rewards. At base 17 I've received a lousy 900k cash, 450k wood, 260k stone, 170k iron, and six laughably bad plata bags. If I complete the event, not including whatever placement I get, I will barely double those resources. When Boom Beach has the Mega Crab event, they shower players with resources (along with a new feature each event, instead of the staleness event Playmee gives us) and it keeps the player excited and likely to keep attacking the Crab, thus getting more and more resources and using diamonds (equivalency of gold) to speed up upgrades. However, with these pitiful resources I feel like I'm wasting my time and I'm better off not committing my best sicarios and sticking to raiding players, not to mention keeping my best available for wars (and considering I use four Diegos, I need them for these absurd rocket launchers with +1,000,000% health). Which leads me to the final point.
  3. Tying up sicarios. Why are my best sicarios essentially being removed from the regular game because I use them in an event of questionable worth? In hopes that I'll spend money on gold in order to rush the crafting of gear and upgrade more sicarios since the majority of the time my Workshop is being used to craft ridiculous Strike Orders and thus am restricted in the pace at which I can upgrade sicarios? No thanks.
The next event (the entire game) needs to be much better in multiple ways, not limited to the above, or it's time to move on.
Very well said. Yes you are right in boom beach you are showered with so many resources that you don't know what to upgrade next