Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BS vs BS.. Fix war matching

Queenie

@Chase - FTX Games , please explain to me, how is it decided, the amount of people that can participate in war? Why is it 10/10, 12/12, ect., when both teams have more players opted in?
People are discouraged, we want to be in war with our teams..
I have asked this question, time and time again, yet I have yet to get a reasonable explanation.
I have stuck thru with this game and would like to continue, but what's the point, if I can not participate?

Zacharias

@Chase - FTX Games , please explain to me, how is it decided, the amount of people that can participate in war? Why is it 10/10, 12/12, ect., when both teams have more players opted in?
I have asked this question, time and time again, yet I have yet to get a reasonable explanation.
I have stuck thru with this game and would like to continue, but what's the point, if I can not participate?
The chance of a real answer is as great as In the roulette.....

PUZZLE

Chase will respond you only when you are about to be banned or for inappropriate talking. LOL

LVMonkey

It's very simple.. and it's one of two options.. Either..

1) FTX blatantly doesn't care about you and the rest of us, the customers, and they have no intentions of ever fixing this... or

2) the developers at FTX are too stupid to know how to fix it, and simply ignore it so they can instead focus on cool load screen pictures and introducing repetitive sicarios and other bullcrap features that ruin gameplay.. and then ignore us about that as well.

I know which one I think it is. haha.. ;):D

Enjoy sitting on the sidelines!

HxGx

I also hate that the players who participate in the war are those with the highest number of medals.
In my cartel there are players level 25-30 that have higher number of medals than others of level 35-40 and it's unfair that the game chooses the first ones and faces us with players level 40-45.

PUZZLE

I also hate that the players who participate in the war are those with the highest number of medals.
In my cartel there are players level 25-30 that have higher number of medals than others of level 35-40 and it's unfair that the game chooses the first ones and faces us with players level 40-45.
Opt in your good players and opt out yo unwanted players for war. That's it. No problem

lamaJ

The matcmaking issue? Hahaha. They really (read:ftx) dont know too what they doing with that.

Gogs

Guys, fellas, etc.,
Listen up, I know there is ppl on this forum, who r here from the start, but could we do something about issues that been affected at last months of the game.
War matchmaking, INACTIVE CAPO, etc.
This isnt crying for some banal stuffs in game, consider this as a prior problem, cuz it is.
They can nerf what they want, that could open new type of playing with other abilities and skills, sicarios, etc.
But, hey!, could u fix things u r missing all time.
Explain me, if u r admin of this forum, and u r our man, between FTX and us, and u r leading 1 forum for 3 different games, and as i can see the only ACTIVE, and most played game is Narcos?! Is it? Yea, for sure.
What is the issue @Chase, is it to hard for u to get in touch with this?
Man? I think its enough for ppl to read ur comments, where is every second word: ‘contact our support team’.
Ffs! excuse me for swearing.
But is there future, i could enjoy this game? Or should I leave, make feedback, and turn of the lights?
C’mon! Make my day, answer post.

P.s.- earlier thread, i found on the forum, about, inactive CAPO, i get it touch with ur answer @Chase, where u r asking players, ‘to find the game/or to take a look on other games, and check out do they have that option, where they can change capo/leader/clan leader...etc...
Be the first, and make example to the world of games, be the first to find the way, to kick inactive CAPOS, who were inactive for MORE than 8 MONTHS! Hey!!!
But figure out to leave the cartel to Right Hands, cuz some guys made their life, to upgrade it, and spent a lot of time to acquire it.
Best regards.
Gogs