Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Campers

Rabbid

put all the "campers" in one map so regular players with no problems getting hit can actually play without having to wait for 4 hours to revenge attack. By "campers" I mean players who stay online all the time without playing. It's bad for the game!

GHI1968

How do some players stay online for hours at a time when you can't attack them??

Master B

That's why this game has vulnerable to attack that turns on when a player is 3 hours active.. with active I mean the little clock on server that counts online time.. when you reach 3 hours at all you become vulnerable, and then players can attack you.

GHI1968

That's why this game has vulnerable to attack that turns on when a player is 3 hours active.. with active I mean the little clock on server that counts online time.. when you reach 3 hours at all you become vulnerable, and then players can attack you.
I had a player on Thursday who was online for over 8 hours. Unless of course they happened to log in at the exact times I did twice every hour.

Rabbid

I had a player on Thursday who was online for over 8 hours. Unless of course they happened to log in at the exact times I did twice every hour.
Know how you feel GH. It seems the 3 hour time limit doesn't always apply. I have waited days to attack players. It was worse though before the time limits.

Master B

Well you can turn the game off, but still next 5 mins you won't be able to get attacked..
And yes, game has so many bugs, maybe it didn't count for him.

GHI1968

Well you can turn the game off, but still next 5 mins you won't be able to get attacked..
And yes, game has so many bugs, maybe it didn't count for him.
Before the update I had one player where EVERY time I tried to attack them my game crashed. Had to restart device to get the game to load again. Only one player and they kept appearing on my map :mad:

Cuban Cartel

I don't think there is much FTX can do about that. Gotta catch them while they are vulnerable to attacks.

Serge

I don't think there is much FTX can do about that. Gotta catch them while they are vulnerable to attacks.
Woud it kill them to implement some kind of system where it tells you if you have people that are vulnerable? it wouldnt kill the problem but it would certainly help.. alot of people are online because they are trying to catch others online, its an ugly circle lol