Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can anyone see anything wrong with this?

Is this bad language or inappropriate behavior?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shady

Banned
Make of it what you will but look at how these people act. Your post may be 'altered' or deleted. I don't know why they even have this forum as it's not a forum unless paying customers can speak freely without the ftx team getting their knickers in a twist due to more honest negative feedback. The only reason for such a dull post is to out them for what i consider reprehensible behavior and an attempt to cover up what we're all thinking.

Hang on, this must be more inappropriate behavior, I best get the truck out of here before I get sued for libel and slanderous comments. Oh no hang on, it's ftx that took my money happily, but that's fine in their eyes.

Sorry Chase I know it's all about passing the buck but can you please highlight for the members that read the post EXACTLY what is wrong with it and why it's rule breaker? We're all keen to know........

Dan

Looking at recently banned, I supposed forum has an unwritten rule that inciting members to q**t will get perm ban o_O

Shady

Banned
For what bako? I've read many of your posts, thoughtful/useful stuff. This ploy to silence the masses only makes me more determined truth be told. I tinker with my Google review/s often to keep them bumped to the top. I suggest everyone does the same. What is a forum where you can't speak freely let alone candidly?

That being said @Chase; when it's all burnt down maybe get yourself a copy of Candide by Voltaire. The book explains a philosophers view on cause and effect so when you roll out your next dog txrd you could try and learn from your former mistakes. Trust your not paying anymore customers instead of putting the earplugs in and blinkers on.

Shady

Banned
For what bako? I've read many of your posts, thoughtful/useful stuff. This ploy to silence the masses only makes me more determined truth be told. I tinker with my Google review/s often to keep them bumped to the top. I suggest everyone does the same. What is a forum where you can't speak freely let alone candidly?

That being said @Chase; when it's all burnt down maybe get yourself a copy of Candide by Voltaire. The book explains a philosophers view on cause and effect so when you roll out your next dog txrd you could try and learn from your former mistakes. Trust your not paying anymore customers instead of putting the earplugs in and blinkers on.

Eezzyy

Ay..that means that it's hurting them that we are speaking out..keep speaking out til.the Idiots realized they messed up and lost all the custos...later on. When the Game is dead they'll implement all the suggestions we suggested just to lure players back watch

Eezzyy

LET'S START A NO FUN TO PLAY NO FUN TO PAY HASHTAG OR SOMETHING...OR LET THAT BE THE SUBJECT TO ALL OUT COMPLAINTS..I MEAN IT'S CLEAR...WE WON'T PAY A DIME TIL YOU MAKE THE GAME FUN AGAIN..