Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Capo excluded from war!

IcyThunder

Just started a new war, cartel named scurvy dogs and our capo has been excluded from the war??

This seems rediculous to and as a result will probably loose this war as capo is strongest player, can anyone explain why this has happened?

F0fu5c0

Let me guess, your Capo has less medals than the other players.

Running

Just started a new war, cartel named scurvy dogs and our capo has been excluded from the war??

This seems rediculous to and as a result will probably loose this war as capo is strongest player, can anyone explain why this has happened?
Yes the player with the lowest medal count gets automatically bumped to find a war with same amount of players.

WelshPhantom

Yeah its happened in my cartel,our best player/compound attacker has been excluded the last 2 wars due to medal count,matchmaking is garbage

Dan

I find it strange that your best player has lowest medals (I.e. Inactive in clearing map) but have enough resources to build offensive to be strongest. Especially if he is capo o_O

TRL82

Some people spend money on upgrades instead of clearing their map. Which in turn can give them a lower medal count.

TRL82

We just got a matchup with gorilla killas and we had about 20 people get cut from the war matchup. A lot of high level people with lower medal counts. I wish the game went off of people's level instead of medal count on war matchups.

WelshPhantom

Just got matched up to down n durty & excluded 6 of our players,its demoralizing for them to be sitting out wars,something needs to be done

WelshPhantom

It should exclude the lowest level players,not lowest medal,medal count is not an indication of strength

Reactions: Del

Del

I
Yes the player with the lowest medal count gets automatically bumped to find a war with same amount of players.
I would have agreed with you a 100% until this morning when our latest match up dropped out a player on 695 medals and included a player on 59(and he was a 100% opted in for war)

Del

Just got matched up to down n durty & excluded 6 of our players,its demoralizing for them to be sitting out wars,something needs to be done
Couldn't agree more..........just entered 16 players and got cut to 10!lvl 45s sitting on the sidelines,meanwhile a lvl 33 who had just joined us is included(if there's such a big difference in numbers we should get the option to accept or decline the war)or at the very least pick who is taking part!

Del

S
I find it strange that your best player has lowest medals (I.e. Inactive in clearing map) but have enough resources to build offensive to be strongest. Especially if he is capo o_O
S
Sometimes players get to a lvl and don't spend anytime clearing there map,they lose interest in the game overall but enjoy taking part in wars.

IcyThunder

Medal count doesn't always mean a strong player, our call has been using shields for a few weeks to save up resources for upgrades, at level 50 the amounts you need are really high. This is why his medal count has dropped

BillyBob

Banned
S
S

Sometimes players get to a lvl and don't spend anytime clearing there map,they lose interest in the game overall but enjoy taking part in wars.
Yep.:)
Just help in wars now to.