Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Capo replacement option extremely needed

As you put 'when any of you'..... so that includes me I will reply....... I was in a cartel where the capo went awol and in the end had no option but to leave. I know how much it costs to build a good cartel in both time and gold. The option to remove an existing capo would need to be done carefully to stop players hijacking a cartel. I put in a post that it could only be done if say all 5 officers voted for it and after the vote the capo didn't log in for say 14 days. Maybe it would need to be a message to Chase/FTX who could check if the capo had logged in for say 28 days. If you are scared your officers/members would vote you out you are the clown for promoting them in the first place!
No you are the clown
In my cartel there is no officers or right hands.
Just capo and it is me .

GHI1968

You 'like' my reply then disagree and then call me a clown??

I will try again Coco...... I am agreeing with what YOU said. Don't make it easy to take over a cartel or everyone will be doing it.

You don't seem to see that 10 of us left a cartel AFTER our capo went awol. I had another means of contacting him where I could see he was active but chose not to respond so I can see that side of it. None of us joined a cartel to boot out the capo.

cartel /kɑːˈtɛl /
▸ noun an association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition:
the Columbian drug cartels.
▪ chiefly historical a coalition or cooperative arrangement between political parties intended to promote a mutual interest.
– ORIGIN late 19th cent.: from German Kartell, from French cartel, from Italian cartello, diminutive of carta, from Latin carta (see card1). It was originally used to refer to the coalition of the Conservatives and National Liberal parties in Germany (1887), and hence any political combination; later to denote a trade agreement (early 20th cent.).

That is the dictionary definition of a cartel......... you Mr. Coco run a dictatorship :confused:

D-Block2

Banned
If your Capo abandoned his ship then you've been riding on the Titanic this whole time SMH....that ship is going down and you better JUMP to a better one o_O
Be careful though....there's SHARKS in the water :confused:

D-Block2

Banned
Also.....when you invest in something bound for failure then it's kind of your lo$$.....unfortunately :p

GHI1968

All aboard the SS Sisi....... welcome aboard from your captain who is also EVERY officer........ if he jumps ship you are ****** shipmates

GHI1968

Or is is Calvin Klein......'Dictatorship' 'Iceberg' 'Seawater' 'Sank without a trace' o_O

Huanito

We currently do not have plans to add this feature. If you can find a similar game that does allow the changing of the leader of a clan/guild/cartel please let me know so we can check it out. Generally, this is not present in games of this types of games for a number of reasons.
1.You can't be a leader if you leave the game without appointing a replacement for the job.
2.Why sending us to look in other games? Be a pioneer and implement it in your game.It is a well known problem.Why should a group of ppl/accounts be prisoned by a soul who left the game?

Or , let the right hands the power to appoint others to be right hands as well.

BillyBob

Banned
1.You can't be a leader if you leave the game without appointing a replacement for the job.
2.Why sending us to look in other games? Be a pioneer and implement it in your game.It is a well known problem.Why should a group of ppl/accounts be prisoned by a soul who left the game?

Excellent suggestion !!!! :)

Cartel can continue and survive without the capo if that's the way these moronic developers want. The idea of just dropping a Cartel when levels/perks are 20+ is insane.
There's a word we should use lightly.. applies to the Dev's. :rolleyes::eek:
They just want Cartels to evaporate when there are 39 in the Cartel with a Capo who has "just" chosen to quit without notice and no means of contact.

GHI1968

I have 5 right hands........ makes washing and polishing the car a quick process :p

RC1

Our Capo has gone AWOL! He has been MIA for weeks now. No longer even logs on.

Our group of 39 need to remove the Capo so one of the Right-Hands can assume the duty.

There needs to be an option for a Right-Hand to do this.
Join señores de los cielo bro we have 3 wars a week and win every time

Del

The reason is in my opinion because it takes ages to a capo to manage donate and build a cartel ...
And some of you clowns wants 14 inactivity days to hijack his cartel .
Like i said even if this option would be available id give minimum of 180 days for the capo to be inactive before anyone can kick him .
When any of you build a cartel you will see how much time and effort it takes .

180 days is not enough to bring a cartel to level 25 ... so its should be worthy for the rest of the clan to wait and enought time for the capo to return ...
If this game is still on the go in 180 days i'd be shocked :eek::eek::eek:

Gogs

@Chase