Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Bonus for battle energy?!?!??

BadBlue8

What's wrong with Cartel bonus for battle energy,will you fix it,I can see it in Helipad but when atacking outpost or players he dont exists??

BadBlue8

We have a hotfix for this bug coming soon - thanks for the report!
I've seen that you are going to fix atacking fincas by missile,that is not a problem,because we spend so much money for having great sics and missiles,the problem is in Rocket L. and Piercing C. Helth added by defensive sicarios talents,nothing else!!! I am atacking like that and been atacked like that,sooooo whaaaat?!?

Sorry for poor english :) hope you understand.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I've seen that you are going to fix atacking fincas by missile,that is not a problem,because we spend so much money for having great sics and missiles,the problem is in Rocket L. and Piercing C. Helth added by defensive sicarios talents,nothing else!!! I am atacking like that and been atacked like that,sooooo whaaaat?!?

Sorry for poor english :) hope you understand.
We are not nerfing anything, instead offering some options for counter strategies if a player wants to use them. It will be a trade off the types of defences the player will use.

BadBlue8

We are not nerfing anything, instead offering some options for counter strategies if a player wants to use them. It will be a trade off the types of defences the player will use.
Not so bad news :)

p.s. I am from Cro Cartel,cartel with the most wins in the World! Have that in mind ;) ✋

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Its back when atacking players but not when atacking outposts,to some of my allies not even when attacking players,will it be fixed soon?? Or?
It should be fixed now - if it is not can you provide some screenshots or a video?

Zlatko

Well it isnt fixed , like more people experience , when attacking a player my starting energy is 55 but when I attack an enemy outpost it drops back to 50. Also when checking the bonus damage on missiles and firebomb etc the correct amount is shown but when you go into detail it shows that all your sicarios add 0 damage, same for the bonus hp details on base. Please fix the energy because the event bases are likely counted as enemy bases and to put people behind with less energy when others have full is not fair.

Attachments