Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Bonuses from Capos Club Upgrades

lobsterboy

Someone in my cartel noticed the following:

1) When we click on one of our defenses on our personal bases and press the information button, it shows green bonus numbers for health and damage per second. When you click on either of these numbers, it reveals that it is a cartel bonus.

2) When we click on a sicario standing in front of our squad camps and hit the information button, the same logic appears with blue bonus numbers.

3) When we click on the information button on any troop in our training camp, we don't see these bonus numbers, even though we have several capos club upgrades done for our troops.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something here?

Yeo

It does not show up when you look for it in the training camp.

It appears when you click the information button for each troop in the squad camp section.

Dan

2) When we click on a sicario standing in front of our squad camps and hit the information button, the same logic appears with blue bonus numbers.
This is interesting. The sicario has a defense bonus which equals the health and a Cartel bonus. So e.g Juan Pablo has health 770 + 785 (defense 770, Cartel 15) = 1555 health. Where does the defense bonus come from?

lobsterboy

It does not show up when you look for it in the training camp.

It appears when you click the information button for each troop in the squad camp section.
Thank you for the reply. I didn't think to check in the squad camp section.