Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Chest Strategies

Neon234

Hey guys,

What are all the possible actions to score 50-100 points in cartel chests without using no deploy strategy? Here are few things which I know apart from beating players on map.

1. Points through shared Resource centers
2. Points through special bases.
3. Having two war day 2s on weekends
4. Saving revenges

Any other strategy to increase chest nos? Like staying at any particular level to defeat players easily?

Thanks in advance.

Julio

You’ve summed up the strategies nicely.

You can easily get 100+ points during the event (active players can get 140-200ish points).

The only other thing to consider is merging cartels for chest event/war.

Neon234

You’ve summed up the strategies nicely.

You can easily get 100+ points during the event (active players can get 140-200ish points).

The only other thing to consider is merging cartels for chest event/war.
Thanks man

Thamer

Good strategies you got there...

Another strategy I use:
Get Shield and change the layout so the Finca is vulnerable which attracts a lot of players. (I do that couple of times during weekdays)
Good for accumulating resources and increasing the number of revenges for later

Renan

1. Never delay attacking special bases. Note down and count the timer. Hit your attack button once they're available.
2. Don't forget to use the instant troops recruitment once a day by watching a 30-second video.

Neon234

I have noticed few players staying at level 37-38 for weeks and beat players easily and quickly (35-40) without much damage..They are scoring 80-100 chest points and topping tournament leagues. As we get the second launcher at 37 with finca 16.

Bogan

Some people will stay a certain lvl while they upgrade there sicarios. Just means no upgrades to buildings or training.