Cartel De Oz is #1 in the region (Australia) and looking for strong, active players

sajh23

This one was from the war before warhalla View attachment 2237
Hello Bogan...i am capo of Slovenija team. I am level 63 almost...i just want to ask you is there any possibilities to help us in some wars to win some of those because last wars we have aome problema to win. We need some good players to win the war. In exchange we can help you to collect the chests? I can help you also in wars for weekends plus chests..i have great scorpio team...and team for main finca compound...i have eveything you want...

If you wanna you can download line app through google play. My id on line app is 23236060 and we can talk about possibilities.

Thank you very much

Sajh23

Bogan

Hello Bogan...i am capo of Slovenija team. I am level 63 almost...i just want to ask you is there any possibilities to help us in some wars to win some of those because last wars we have aome problema to win. We need some good players to win the war. In exchange we can help you to collect the chests? I can help you also in wars for weekends plus chests..i have great scorpio team...and team for main finca compound...i have eveything you want...

If you wanna you can download line app through google play. My id on line app is 23236060 and we can talk about possibilities.

Thank you very much

Sajh23
I can ask the guys man but I don’t think anyone is really going to leave atm. We’re really pushing hard with donations to keep upgrading the cartel and get closer to this 6th sicario atm.

Bogan

We had abit of a mix up on the weekend we had another cartel over to get chest 11 together and they were left in for war, unfortunately some of them were abit out of there league but everyone still gave it a crack so that’s what counts.
8FF6E0BD-4722-4FE9-BCC1-B18269661FAC.jpeg