*Cartel* e$pañol, we are looking for new players

I looked you guys up in the game. I speak spanish but is it a only speaking cartel?
Hi bro, yes, I'm sorry but most of the classmates only speak Spanish and we decided to put it as an official language. Are you interested in coming ?? We are very active and have a great time, a great group of friends

Honeybadger

Hi bro, yes, I'm sorry but most of the classmates only speak Spanish and we decided to put it as an official language. Are you interested in coming ?? We are very active and have a great time, a great group of friends
i didnt get a email notification my bad for the lag response. Yeah might be intersted in joining. I almost meet the requirement, I'm currently level 44 the fourm says 45 but the actual in game cartel is 44

i didnt get a email notification my bad for the lag response. Yeah might be intersted in joining. I almost meet the requirement, I'm currently level 44 the fourm says 45 but the actual in game cartel is 44
If you understand Spanish well you can join whenever you want, under the minimum to enter if you are giving problem