Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel member appears to have stopped playing. Why?

lobsterboy

We had a very dedicated and active cartel member who all of a sudden 'stopped playing.' Should I a.ssume he got banned or his game got messed up? His rating has never changed since he all of sudden became inactive. He wasn't interested in joining our LINE group, which is fine. The only problem with that is we have no contact with him outside the game. I have a hard time believing he stopped playing intentionally. The strange thing is that he is on our regional leader board and it still lists him as in our cartel, even though we released him a couple weeks ago. Do the leader boards list the last cartel the member was in or should this be blank if we have released him? I know I should have bigger things to worry about with the state of this game but I just keep wondering what happened to him. He doesn't appear to ever be upgrading anything, either.

double pownage

He quit bro, once u make the decision u just dint give **** about this **** game.

Someone can be very active and just fucing quit. Had right hand who suddenly just knew this game aint worth me

lobsterboy

He quit bro, once u make the decision u just dint give **** about this **** game.

Someone can be very active and just fucing quit. Had right hand who suddenly just knew this game aint worth me
If people quit, their rating will drop. His rating has been the same since he became 'inactive.' This is why I don't believe he quit.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Had my right hand quit on me, cost too much, was a good level 43...rating is the same, has a good defense and very good Sicarios. Trying to get his account tho.