Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Port!! What a total waste of time....

Sp4rky1426

As far as I'm concerned the Cartel Port is a total waste of time, first game I've played where event and cartel war bonuses go into your normal storages unless they're full and the excess then goes into the port?? Poor choice in game devoplopment guys very poor show indeed.....

so what do you plan to do when your reward exceeds your storage? I just suffered that problem after the recent even and lost 1800000wood 3.6mil dollars. 300000iron ore because I didn't have the capacity. get a grip

MAXIMUS

I and alot of people on line app i talk to agree this is backwards and should overflow to your resource storage, as not everyone can play this game 24/7 and makes it unplayable by the time you get to your game your resources have been pillaged in 20 minutes from 2 attacks even tho your useless bunker is at lvl 16+++

Dirty Sanchez

If you ask me and no offense their catering to the free players. It's a way to keep the gold free players with a way to get free resources.

MAXIMUS

They are catering to themselves trying to push people to spend gold on shields, probably one of their best money makers. The port was a good place to hold an upgrades worth of resources and now it goes straight into someone elses pocket unless u spend it right away or spend gold on sheild because the bunker is useless no matter what lvl it is.

Dirty Sanchez

It isn't the 1st thing they have changed in game either. They are making things up as they go. Which is a shame when you spend money on a game just to have what you purchased taken away. Btw they won't respond to emails also when you complain about something.

Zeus NoBull

For instance say you have five million in cash, you get raided and you lose one million cash.. the attacker is not getting one million I would say they would get 250k IF they were lucky. What happens to the excess ?!

MAXIMUS

Yeah i know in 7 months of playing i have yet to get more then max 170k cash 80k 80k 30k and just lost yesterday before i shielded up 899k cash 630k 521k 231k with a lvl 17 bunker like wtf i never get that amount out of anyone. I cannot imagine the player who beat me is actually getting all that its deffinatly out of balance or broken. Thats like an hour or 2 worth of play time GONE in one ****en raid like LETS BALANCE THAT OUT BOYS!!!!

Maniakbn96

Hey Maximus... if you want to balance out, then it is also ok for you if you get zero resis when you are attacking a player with shield?

I think we should always see 2 sides

MAXIMUS

Hey Maximus... if you want to balance out, then it is also ok for you if you get zero resis when you are attacking a player with shield?

I think we should always see 2 sides
I have looked at 10 sides, the bunker is useless and now so is the port, the only way u can save resources for a big upgrade now is shield up, or stay up for 2 days, and call in sick to work.

Keinara

I think it's abt time to seriously consider to go back to the original rules of the port, otherwise i totally agree it is just a total waste of time...

NetGuruINC

I agree fellas, I usually let my resources from war stack up at the port, I log in and all I have is 2,000 in iron at the port from a big war win. Im like wtf?????????