Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel Wars Bug is back ?!

@Chase - FTX Games

We are in a cartel war and the game just restarted on one of our players during the attack.

Here is a screen shot.

We are going to lose this war cuse of this.

Isthere anything you can do?

When we send a post to the help desk they say "there is nothing they can do".

Is there any help you can give, or is the game just gona keep on crashing on us, making all the effort we put into it worthless?

This really sucks

Pls answer

Attachments

El Diablo

Can anyone who is game knowledge enough to fix this bug of game re starting or booting us out of the game after all this time and money invested? Seriously get your acts together and fix it....

Greg Radnai

@Chase - FTX Games

We are in a cartel war and the game just restarted on one of our players during the attack.

Here is a screen shot.

We are going to lose this war cuse of this.

Isthere anything you can do?

When we send a post to the help desk they say "there is nothing they can do".

Is there any help you can give, or is the game just gona keep on crashing on us, making all the effort we put into it worthless?

This really sucks

Pls answer
Different error but same thing here.
And the support link is not working

Greg Radnai

Had a different error and the support link is not working.

Here's what I tried to send:
Narcos support.
Had a game message saying "another cartel member has made a change. Your change was not applied."
This happened during a war, and now it shows as the attack not completed and I lost.
Does not show who I attacked.
I have screenshots saved.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Just spoke to our support lead - she said we need game logs to investigate. Can you have your cartel member reach out again?

I see that - I was referring to the in-game support button though. I will get the link on this fixed.
So you cant help us @Chase - FTX Games? or tell me why this happend? Whatthe code means?
Try to make is so it does not happen again or offer some compensation to a loyal cartel that lost a war cuse of a bug in the game?

You are just shaking me off? But offring help to someone else that taged along on my post?!

Really?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Just spoke to our support lead - she said we need game logs to investigate. Can you have your cartel member reach out again?
This my response after asking the team - not shaking you off =). I don't have all the answers to technical questions - I'm the community guy!

I see that this is not possible based on your previous answer - but it is still all we can do to find out more. I wish I could assist further!