Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CARTEL WARS MATCHMAKING???

Jamal

Banned
Hello @Chase - FTX Games .. can i ask you about what parameter do U use for cartel wars beside rating. Coz we have war that 10 lvl diferent. Please confirm since my email never reply asking about this. Thanks

HxGx

I have the same problem. They match cartels only by the same number of members no matter their levels or the Finca and it's unfair because there are cartels with very high levels and they don't give any chance to win to cartels with varying levels.

I think the matching of carterls is a very big problem and does not allow a fair game.

Jamal

Banned
I think this thread gonna be forgotton by them "just read" like other threads, not replied. How we gonna win the cartel war that 10 lvl different who had rocket launcher and pircing canon on their cartel (finca hq 10 vs finca hq 15). The one that our cartel win for them now just the rating... hel hel RATING. So just wanna asking u @Chase - FTX Games and ur team. Since u r the head communication on this forum. How its come? Please be answear this thread since some players had same problem.

fahdi1985

this was the very issue i informed them like a month ago but still no reply from them. is this cartel matchmaking depends on ratings than how come a cartel with a rating of 3500 is matched against a cartel having rating of 5000? this is simply beyond me.

Jamal

Banned
Yes. Thats my next question if "they" say rating.. 1000 and more different rating not match at all. Or maybe members??? LOL
So wait till this thread answear by "them". Cant wait....

fahdi1985

Yes. Thats my next question if "they" say rating.. 1000 and more different rating not match at all. Or maybe members??? LOL
So wait till this thread answear by "them". Cant wait....
that may never happen.lol

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hello @Chase - FTX Games .. can i ask you about what parameter do U use for cartel wars beside rating. Coz we have war that 10 lvl diferent. Please confirm since my email never reply asking about this. Thanks
Currently rating is all that is used - but we have changes coming to improve this in a coming update.

Jamal

Banned
T
Currently rating is all that is used - but we have changes coming to improve this in a coming update.
Thanks for the answear. And hope the new update never get situation like we had. Coz 10 lvl cartel different so unfair to me. Anyway.. how many different of rating that used @Chase - FTX Games ?

Last edited:

Master B

Jamal, in my cartel, there are a few of us above lvl 40.. about 7 of us. and most of the time we play 22 vs 22 in cartel war. And usually we get an enemy cartel with everyone above lvl 40, and there is always someone lvl 56-60 who does "Tour de Finca" .. and he destroys our finca in 1 attack.
Last one was a guy lvl 60, 4 Diesels rank 7 .. with 4 armed trucks per squad... 16 armed truck vehicles (with Guerrilla bonus 25%)

Jamal

Banned
Jamal, in my cartel, there are a few of us above lvl 40.. about 7 of us. and most of the time we play 22 vs 22 in cartel war. And usually we get an enemy cartel with everyone above lvl 40, and there is always someone lvl 56-60 who does "Tour de Finca" .. and he destroys our finca in 1 attack.
Last one was a guy lvl 60, 4 Diesels rank 7 .. with 4 armed trucks per squad... 16 armed truck vehicles (with Guerrilla bonus 25%)
It doesnt matter coz u have 22 vs 22. In my case we got 24 vs 34. Its alot of different in compund. We took 6-7 attack until they comphnd destroyed. I think its wasted attack. In my cartel we have average lvl 30 to 40 with compund rating 4500. And we got cartel with several lvl 40 and much lvl 50 up with rating 3600. Is it fair? Why always use rating.. i hope the new update will never got situation like we had. Once i forget. We compund finca lvl 10 vs lvl 18 finca. Very2 much different right?

fahdi1985

****! this dude must have had spent a fortune on this game

Master B

****! this dude must have had spent a fortune on this game
4 Diesels rank 7 --> 35% dmg to armed truck.. + he must had talents for armed truck dmg.. + gurerrilla builiding lvl --> 25% armed truck dmg.. imagine.. 35+25+40 (talents)