Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel wars

Warandmoney

I find it unfair if I take out a compound in one attack why do they get the same amount of points if they used multiple attacks.

Raja

I find it unfair if I take out a compound in one attack why do they get the same amount of points if they used multiple attacks.
There is nothing unfair in this... its the compound finca and all other defensive and offensive building destroy point... Why it would be different..

Warandmoney

There is nothing unfair in this... its the compound finca and all other defensive and offensive building destroy point... Why it would be different..
The points multipler......they end up getting all the points even if they attack bases before they earn the multipler

LVMonkey

The points multipler......they end up getting all the points even if they attack bases before they earn the multipler
But they wasted multiple attacks on the compound, which means less attacks to take down players for points. The more attacks on the compound the further behind they fall on points. It allows your team an extra fail or two and still be ahead. It's fair.

Warandmoney

But they wasted multiple attacks on the compound, which means less attacks to take down players for points. The more attacks on the compound the further behind they fall on points. It allows your team an extra fail or two and still be ahead. It's fair.
Yeah I definitely learned that long ago.

HerrRossi0201

I still say the multiplier should only be applied to points won AFTER the compound is taken out.
Definitely disagree. There are cartels with members from different countries and different time zones, impossible to coordinate.

Stevo

definately should only get bonus AFTER compound is finished.

PLUS, the % of health taken from finca after each building is destroyed is set too high. There's many imbalances. New topic