Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cartel's bonus storage is gone

Centipede

At our compound, none of our storage buildings are showing the additional bonus anount.

Our cartel was about to do a boost for 13mil, and we had enough space with the added cartel bonus amt, but it dissapeared and now our bank is full with 12 mil & some change.

On another note, my home base storage buildings still show the added cartel bonus amount, but when i max out my storage there, its less than the full amount its supposed to be with added cartel bonus.

Please look into this. I dont have time for screenshots right now, if you need any let me know.

LAGRIMA

Is this before or after the update?
fix the missile and fire bomb problem how long more you need to do it is easy to fix make finca anti missile and fire bomb or do anything but fix the problem already i spend to much gild on my defence and now i only get raid whit out troops only missiles and firebomb fix the problem asap or give everybody the gold we spend in our defence cause now means nothing if people wont use troops i buy the best sicarios for my finca for nothing cause olmost everybody not even use troops only missiles and firebombs that not fear this problem is old suposed to be fix already what you waiting for

Reactions: Ins

IvanZG

fix the missile and fire bomb problem how long more you need to do it is easy to fix make finca anti missile and fire bomb or do anything but fix the problem already i spend to much gild on my defence and now i only get raid whit out troops only missiles and firebomb fix the problem asap or give everybody the gold we spend in our defence cause now means nothing if people wont use troops i buy the best sicarios for my finca for nothing cause olmost everybody not even use troops only missiles and firebombs that not fear this problem is old suposed to be fix already what you waiting for
You spent gold on defense, we spent gold on missile :) bad for you. deal with it!!!!!!

1 of 5 attacks is with missiles on you! same with me and everyone else!

3 of 5 attacks is with firebomb on me, and they nerfed firebombs allready! finca is building with health! put finca on lvl 22 and then is no more misseling and bombing finca!

You got revenge after attack. Put shield on!

Play or don't play game! stop complaining!

Thank you for attention.

regards from CRO CARTEL!