Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cash balance/tower

Akman

The cost to recoup troops needs to come down,The time needed for them to refresh could come down some,The reward for a player base needs to be greater,The reward from cpu bases needs to be greater,or allow map to spawn twice as many cpu bases so we can utilize darwins for cash,upgrades at 15 to 20+ million is practically unattainable with the new tower.This towers range should definitely be looked into,possibly only make it affect certain weapons.

Krafty

I concur. I like the challenge of the tower but cash rewards need to be increased. Cash rewards should be increased for War too considering that the cost to fill squads keeps increasing with each new level from TC 25 & 26.

CZechwarrior

I concur. I like the challenge of the tower but cash rewards need to be increased. Cash rewards should be increased for War too considering that the cost to fill squads keeps increasing with each new level from TC 25 & 26.
You like it, really?? Suicide with Torchers on Warden Tower, or run to Finca with 2 - 4 David Is fun for you ???