Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHallengers Club: good idea, buried right after start!

RKD71

First of all:

The challengers club is fun. It‘s really a good idea and makes a boring games a little bit more interesting again.

BUT:

The rewards are ridiculous! Resources are ok, but chests are trashy as chests can be. Nothing usefull in them. I finished in 1st place, I know what I am talking about.

The shield generator is a joke: since when replaces a defense guerilla building an offense building? I am playing with torchers. The ammo factory is a MUST for them. Therefore, I never will set up a shield generator on my base when I have to go without the ammo factory! The shield generator should be moved to the defense buildings, i.e. replacing a shock machine gun! And btw: the shield generator is completely useless. It doesn‘t stop fuego rushes to finca!

Conclusion:
I will play the challengers club again, because it‘s fun. But I won‘t spend any gold in order to improve my base or to buy energy.
If you guys out there are clever, you will do the same...

the shield generator mus be a permanent building, and the bateries could be use to boost the shield generator to 70%, 100% , 140%, many people will cosume bateries in the game to keep the shield and ftx will gain as much money than as made with david, diego, scorpion.

Boost the shield generator will make people deploy and "narcos" it will be a real strategy game. People will use another units to attack and will make an strongs squads.

I know that that the shield doesn't work, imagine you have to sacrifice guerrilla to put the shield generator That is an error, losse attack to gain defense a big mistake. Nobody will use the generator if doesn't stop David smoke attack.

KingJaziri

The effect of the new shield and this my current comment is the same. Very pointless.
I use a torcher squad as well and there's no way i'll sacrifice my reflect ability for a base shield. The test run is till 19th so almost over i Think. The shield has (and i cant stress this enough) to stop david rush to finca but if it doesnt, its putting us non david users at an even bigger disadvantage. Balance it Out or shelve the idea totally.

Setpiece

Poorly implemented unrewarding waste of time.

Edit to be clear: Event was a fun change/addition, however the shield should be an additional G. building and not designed to inhibit the usage of what we could already build. Rewards are horrible ontop of this.

Last edited:

Snor

very very disappointing rewards

Spend too much time for first place to win 4 "special" duffel bags

1) 4 x hardware (most useless price ever, but thanks to this event i got 2088 pieces instead of the 2080 before) (which most players will never need nor use nor earn much money by selling these)
2) 10 dices
3) AGAIN 4 x hardware
4) 5 x plata 5000xp

This must be a joke!! Even the normal, standard green plata bags have better prices than this! Motivation after this challenge: zero!

Gorilas

We burned our heads to find out how to play this challenge
I asked on friday some questions the support service and they answered me on wednesday
Lol
Lol
Lol
The matchmaking war unbalanced because there was opponent 9 levels higher than all of us
Lol
The rewards of the challenge is like one day's free chest rewards
Lol lol
I will never play this challenge again

The shield generator was installed on ammo factory buildings list instead of base defences list
Lol

I will never use shield because i prefer to use ammo factory for my squads

Well done ftx!!
You left us one week without war for this challenge
Lol

Keep up the good job