Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHASE - I WANT MY SICARIOS BACK NOW

Let's face it. The event is a dud. Highly adept at developing algorithms that allow you to exploit our bank balances, highly inept at providing any type of balance as regards paying customers levels. You will know I have done maybe 10 transactions in the last 3 weeks.

DITCH ME FROM YOUR LESS THAN WORTHLESS EVENT (FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS BY THE SOUND OF IT)

AND PUT MY SICARIOS BACK IN ACTION.

FAILING THAT LET'S AGREE TO REFUND EVERY DIME I'VE WASTED AND DELETE MY PROFILE.

FORTUNATELY SWEARING OR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED ON HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT EXPLETIVES WOULD BE BEING USED TO DECSCRIBE YOUR BALL JUGGLING DEVELOPERS.

fahdi1985

I want a refund too. Some days a back a player was telling about a way to get refund from google play. Can someone please tell me tge details so that i can get my money back from ftx.

Marv

Banned
I want a refund too. Some days a back a player was telling about a way to get refund from google play. Can someone please tell me tge details so that i can get my money back from ftx.
Only possible within 48 hours after you bought it.
After 48hours you have to do the impossible :contact the developers. Players who said they got fully refunded were all liars.
Mayby possible bij itunes but not on google play.

Marv

Banned
Let's face it. The event is a dud. Highly adept at developing algorithms that allow you to exploit our bank balances, highly inept at providing any type of balance as regards paying customers levels. You will know I have done maybe 10 transactions in the last 3 weeks.

DITCH ME FROM YOUR LESS THAN WORTHLESS EVENT (FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS BY THE SOUND OF IT)

AND PUT MY SICARIOS BACK IN ACTION.

FAILING THAT LET'S AGREE TO REFUND EVERY DIME I'VE WASTED AND DELETE MY PROFILE.

FORTUNATELY SWEARING OR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED ON HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT EXPLETIVES WOULD BE BEING USED TO DECSCRIBE YOUR BALL JUGGLING DEVELOPERS.
They dont care there only waiting for you to quit ore for when you going to do your 11 transaction.
When your 11 transaction goes wrong then they contact you very quick

CHASE. EVERY TIME I EMAIL YOU YOU HAVE KINDLY ASKED ME TO USE THE FORUM AS THE PLATFORM FOR CONTACT. WHERE IS MY XXXING ANSWER HUH? XXXXING LOWLIFE THIEVES.

And for the record; that's so appropriate you better keep listed and respond.

Fahdi you can email me at thehaplessphilosopher at the most popular mail address in the world. I can tell and show you. It's long winded affair but these guys are pushing my buttons now that I may just be so anal to go through the process myself and I'll happily promote the way for others.