Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chase nerf the big bang skill!!!!!!!

PUZZLE

It's time to nerf the big bang skills. I have been attacked with no deploy constantly. Now I am getting attacked with no deploy plus big bang. Why do you guys gave us talents if they are useless. Make freaking good attack skills for deploying players.

El Mas Chingon

Here are some tips that you may/may not find helpful:

1. Use an autoclicker to prevent people from attacking in the first place (unless vulnerable). This is the preferred method of the masses. Cheating? Who am I to judge.

2. Now that you have an autoclicker, win the Prison bonus from your weekly leagues. This 5% will help some.

3. Purchase ground defense skills. Lots of them. An investment of at least $500-$1000 will help some.

4. Accept the game for what it is now. No deploys are the way of the future! Get onboard or continue playing as-is, with minimal complaining. You signed up for this after all!

5. Quit the game. An affordable/reasonable solution is what you want/need, but will not be provided. Ever.

Good luck!

Eezzyy

1. Use an autoclicker to prevent people from attacking in the first place (unless vulnerable). This is the preferred method of the masses. Cheating? Who am I to judge.

2. Now that you have an autoclicker, win the Prison bonus from your weekly leagues. This 5% will help some.

3. Purchase ground defense skills. Lots of them. An investment of at least $500-$1000 will help some.

4. Accept the game for what it is now. No deploys are the way of the future! Get onboard or continue playing as-is, with minimal complaining. You signed up for this after all!

5. Quit the game. An affordable/reasonable solution is what you want/need, but will not be provided. Ever.

Good luck!
@Chase - FTX Games look at this guy.. genius. Seems like y'all need him on y'alls team to make this game a success story again.

Mike Toreno

@Chase - FTX Games look at this guy.. genius. Seems like y'all need him on y'alls team to make this game a success story again.
I just spent almost $500000 on my FLACOS upgrades to level 6.

If i think that (BBS) =Big Bang Skill is useless can we at least allow

DEPLOY Tac on during raids?

Can i suggest a building where players can manufacture

nukes so we can replace the Big Bang Skill with the Nuke.

sOeR

i don´t think the problem of this game is the nodeploy with bigbang, of course without it the game would be more interesting and could be a very good game, BUT this is an offensive game and the nodeploy is one of many ways to destroy a finca. the big problem of the nodeploy is on using it in wars and possibility to repeat the same sicarios, it makes a big vantage against other ways of winning , its unfair for players who invest on flashbang for example. 4 good sicarios or 12 are a big diference.
The vantages are so big that the players prefer to invest on 4 diegos and the click the bottom than spend money on 12 sicarios and try to get a way to deploy and win.

Shank

Good luck!
Amazing.

The state of the game explained in a few short sentences.

Bravo.

Mike Toreno

Def. / Attk skills $999 where can i get the skills?

AUTOCLICKER mash up the FOCUS skill WTF Happened?!

FYI no one wants to get the skills without the DAILY/STORY MISSIONS.!