Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheap gold tower upgrade limited time sale 20% now not 50%

Honeybadger

I logged on today an saw the news for cheap gold limited sale for the next 2 days. I should have taken advantaged of it the previous times it was out. It was always 50% now for this sale its 20%. Doesnt seem worth it at all.

Attachments

lobsterboy

I have a 50% instant upgrade discount, as well. I have never done an instant upgrade. Even at 50%, it seems like a waste of gold to me. Anything other than shields seems like a waste of gold to me, actually, except for the odd upgrade speed up.

PUZZLE

It takes me 4-5 days max to collect ress for any building even finca. It's like 200 gold worth of shield. Others definitely waste of gold

Honeybadger

It takes me 4-5 days max to collect ress for any building even finca. It's like 200 gold worth of shield. Others definitely waste of gold
What level are you? Yeah im looking at the gold discount if it was 50% its not a good deal when i was level 43 an their was discount for rls it was so worth it and it was worth it to me then for a finca upgrade.