Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheaters ruining the game!!

Dan

No cheating @--JCW--, @Master Bates afaik. You'd probably been atked by a pay2play bro.

Having said that, it is insulting by FTX to release Finca21/22 upgrades to ask players to spend more gold on upgrades without trying to resolve existing rss issues first, for both f2p and p2p players.

Narcos Cartel War is now clearly a p2p game, but as a p2p gamer, I'm complaining that FTX wants more money .

Maniakbn96

-add finca Health!!!!
30-40 percent

-Give sicario with extra health for finca (one allowed each base)

- make finca safe(missile and fb deals only half damage only on finca)

Kick Emulator/ bot user
Thank you

ACO

Banned
How much diegos you how much %missile power you got extra for that?
Lvl 20 missile gives 10,168 missile dmg if he is at that lvl he only needs 150% missile dmg bonus total.
It all depends on diegos+extra talents and missile research. A lot to consider for exemple i have lvl 14 missile - 5436 missile dmg + bonus from diegos is 11089 =>> 16525 dmg (204% if i added corect) that comes from the folowing diegos:

So considering to what i showed you if you ever want 25k missile dmg you need something close to this pictures For exemple with my diegos and 204% to hit 25k on a missile i would need lvl 17-19 to my missiles lvl. Also you at your level can do your own math this was just to give you a little understanding about your question about %missile power for 25k dmg

GHI1968

People complain about players who have huge offence, that they are all 'cheaters' etc.

If they have defence like the guy in these screenshots its fine, he is obviously just a great player and a defence genius.

No one asks how/where he got those sicarios and boosts from.

Screenshots are one players base.

Attachments

It's just game strategy, you either concentrate on offence or defence, personally I have always built offence, there is always someone stronger than you so better to have high offence so you can battle guys/girls 3-4 levels higher than you and get good loot.
If you consider ppl that have favoured offence and are quite strong to be cheaters you actually sound like you have sour grapes that you didn't do same.
I say, have a teaspoon of cement and harden up!

LAGRIMA

people that not spend any money always complain about that cause they csnt beat anybody and they got beat easy jajaja so if spending money to get better is called a cheater so im cheating cause is spend like 2000 bucks already but i got defence and ofence my finca got is hard to beat i got like 100k of health in each rocket but also got tje same on firebombs 100k firebomb damage a d 100k missile damage and im not cheating i spend money to be like that so do the same and stop calling people chraters cause thry spend money to be like that if you are cheap snd i got no money dont play jajajaja

Maniakbn96

people that not spend any money always complain about that cause they csnt beat anybody and they got beat easy jajaja so if spending money to get better is called a cheater so im cheating cause is spend like 2000 bucks already but i got defence and ofence my finca got is hard to beat i got like 100k of health in each rocket but also got tje same on firebombs 100k firebomb damage a d 100k missile damage and im not cheating i spend money to be like that so do the same and stop calling people chraters cause thry spend money to be like that if you are cheap snd i got no money dont play jajajaja
If you want to explain something,why you do not explain with facts instead of that ******** you wrote?

Last edited:

LAGRIMA

If you want to explain something,why you do not explain with facts instead of that ******** you wrote?
i explain the way i want if you dont like it get out of here and dont get mad you must be one of those people that wont spend money and want everything your way is not my problem if you dont like what is say i say what ever i want so do you and forget about what i say

Maniakbn96

If you want to explain something, explain with facts and not with that ******** you wrote...
i explain the way i want if you dont like it get out of here and dont get mad you must be one of those people that wont spend money and want everything your way is not my problem if you dont like what is say i say what ever i want so do you and forget about what i say
Then have fun with your 100k missile

Yes man you are right never spent one cent

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

im having fun trush me cause i pay for that fun so keep going
Yes mate only **** is, 100k missile not possible...

I only heard, max is 50 k...

But do not know because I am not spending

Can you help me to find out?