Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coins

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Dustin0983! Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of the store). Inside the store, a daily gift can be found. Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits. Notification Bonuses will pop-up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits. We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in coming updates (as well as give you free credits). If you would like to be added to the email list, please send us a ticket from within the game. This can be done by clicking on the Gear icon in the upper right corner, then "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".

Thank you so much for playing!

ds84k0

Also, I'm found that by liking & following TWDS on Twitter & Facebook, you receive 3-4 additional posts offering free coins between (5k & 50k each time, in my experience) each week. :D

Momzillax4!

I am not liking the coins deal. It took me a long time to get 2 million coins without purchasing, then gone in less than a half hour. Very stingy on bonuses and free spins etc. I have gone a week just to try to get up to 200k and then go back down even more quickly to 200 coins. I can go to GOT and in a week I get 10 million and their slots are not so cheap on getting bonuses like the bullet and heart beat from the game to get additional free spins or whatever. Please update or I will just uninstall. So not worth waiting days to get to couple hundred thousand to be lost in minutes. Also the free spin amounts are so low in amounts only equal to one or two spins. Ridiculous.